Windows 10: Anniversary Update Number?

Discus and support Anniversary Update Number? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the KBxxxxxx number for the Anniversary Update? I want to uninstall it because it's causing me a lot problems. Don Cole 92379 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by doncole, Aug 29, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

Anniversary Update Number?

What is the KBxxxxxx number for the Anniversary Update?

I want to uninstall it because it's causing me a lot problems.

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Aug 29, 2017
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 29, 2017
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 29, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

The Version of the Anniversary Update [actually an Upgrade] is 1607 [July 2016] and the newest Version is 1703. You can go to Settings, Update & Security to check your update history but scroll down to Learn More to get a list of the KBs. Or click here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Hold down the Windows key and press R then type winver to get what you have installed

Berton, Aug 29, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Instead of backing out 1607, update the the latest Creators Update 15063.540.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anniversary Update Number? - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update Number

2. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  3. Skip the Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Skip the Anniversary Update?: Is it possible to skip the anniversary update but still get security updates? The question is not whether this is a good idea. Just, is it possible. 60216
  4. Anniversary Update woes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update woes: Hi. I recently rolled back my desktop from the anniversary update because I was noticing problems with start times (slower), my wifi (poor connection) and bluetooth (connection problems with no audio). After trying to reinstall my drivers which had no success, I decided to...
  5. Anniversary Update Report

Anniversary Update Report: I've been delaying updating my desktop PCs to the Anniversary Update (AU) due to previous reports on the forum of missing drives or drives appearing in RAW format. I haven't noticed any recent reports of this issue so I went ahead and upgraded my father's PC two days ago....
  6. Anniversary Update Problem

Anniversary Update Problem: I downloaded and installed the iso referenced in Dona Sarkar's announcement memo Win_10_1607_English_X64.iso dated 8/2/16. My winver shows 1607 build 14393.0. I expected it to be 14393.10. Anyone know what's up? The machine is an original upgrade from Win 8.1. I also have a...
  7. Why no anniversary update?

Why no anniversary update?: My desktop computers are running Windows 10 Pro version 1511 OS Build 10586.545 I don't appear to get the anniversay update. Is there a reason for this? (I have a year old laptop with Windows 10 Home and that did get the anniversary update.) 74147
  8. Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: How can I tell if I have received the "Anniversary Update"? 60115
  9. anniversary update, accept or not

anniversary update, accept or not: I know it will eventually be installed no matter what I do but it appears it is loaded with errors from what I read on this site and others. Can it be delayed at all. Upgraded from 7 to 10 last December. 59811
  10. Anniversary Update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update issues: I updated to the Anni version today and I am not 100% impressed with it. Firstly, I couldn't access the menu using left click but using the right click was ok, Secondly, I find that I am unable to open a .pdf in Adobe reader DC for some strange reason? I tried downloading...