Windows 10: Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

Discus and support Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; During Windows 10 development, Windows UserVoice received a tremendous amount of valuable feedback from the user community. Your feedback has helped to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

Source: Windows Feature Suggestions: Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice [​IMG]
    Tip How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2015

2. How do I turn off Live Tile animation?

Thanks LVTRT for pointing that to me.I

It says, "Beginning October 30th, we will be starting our ramp-down process for the Windows Phone UserVoice site. ".

But will they start the ramp-up process later? When?

How do we send feedbacks till then?

RazPatnaik, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Support for AMR-WB in Lumias

Thanks for reply, but "Beginning October 30th, we will be starting our ramp-down process for the Windows Phone UserVoice site. The site will be accessible till November 16th."

I'm seriously doubt that wright to this site is good idea.

smgerasimov, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

1. Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice - Similar Threads - Announcement Ramp Down

2. BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming: I just bought a brand new AMD RYZEN 3 4100 RX 570 8GB GAMING DESKTOP, first time ever owning a PC so i'm starting relatively cheap. It's been running everything perfectly fine quality and frames wise however when I play overwatch, occasionally I will get a BSOD and my fans...
  3. BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming: I just bought a brand new AMD RYZEN 3 4100 RX 570 8GB GAMING DESKTOP, first time ever owning a PC so i'm starting relatively cheap. It's been running everything perfectly fine quality and frames wise however when I play overwatch, occasionally I will get a BSOD and my fans...
  4. Windows HLK "DXGI Gamma Ramps" test crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows HLK "DXGI Gamma Ramps" test crashes: Hello everyone.I have a problem running "DXGI Gamma Ramps" test with Windows HLK Studio. When I run it, DXGIGammaVM.exe, which contains tests, crashes with Access Violation 0xc0000005. I can also see the following error in HLK log just before crash...
  5. Windows HLK "DXGI Gamma Ramps" test crashes

Windows HLK "DXGI Gamma Ramps" test crashes: Hello everyone.I have a problem running "DXGI Gamma Ramps" test with Windows HLK Studio. When I run it, DXGIGammaVM.exe, which contains tests, crashes with Access Violation 0xc0000005. I can also see the following error in HLK log just before crash...
  6. Windows HLK "DXGI Gamma Ramps" test crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?: The following thread was locked, and is one of very few references I can find online to an otherwise glaring issue with the Wireless Display Adapter app. You can't remove the 4 default wallpapers, or turn off wallpaper rotation. It's crazy nobody thought this needed adding...
  8. Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?

Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?: The following thread was locked, and is one of very few references I can find online to an otherwise glaring issue with the Wireless Display Adapter app. You can't remove the 4 default wallpapers, or turn off wallpaper rotation. It's crazy nobody thought this needed adding...
  9. windows 11 announcement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 11 announcement: Hello Windows 7 was already ended to announce Windows 11 date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-announcement/b7f6d6f0-251c-4e9e-8a17-03bde85bfa5c
  10. Microsoft announces leadership changes - Terry Myerson stepping down

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces leadership changes - Terry Myerson stepping down: From: Satya NadellaSent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 7:29 AM To: Microsoft – All Employees; All MS Store Employees FTE Subject: Embracing our future: Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge Team, Today, I’m announcing the formation of two new engineering teams to...