Windows 10: Announcing 2015 “Project Spartan” Web Summit, May 5th and 6th

Discus and support Announcing 2015 “Project Spartan” Web Summit, May 5th and 6th in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In March, the Project Spartan team hosted a small, by-invitation workshop at our Silicon Valley campus with developers attending from popular sites and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing 2015 “Project Spartan” Web Summit, May 5th and 6th

Source:

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2015
  2. Ft. Worth Win User

Edge Browser Problems

Hello. I have posted my problem and received an answer to go into a "project spartan" and find a "more actions" icon near a "feedback" icon. I have searched the web (and googled) but am unable to find a "project spartan" that has those icons. I need
    help to find this project. Thank you. Mike

Ft. Worth, Apr 12, 2015
  3. Windows 10/Edge - Outlook App question

I am having the same problem. I can send out an email from Outlook Web App using Microsoft Edge, but cannot attach a file. I don't understand Santosh's advice. Where is the Project Spartan homepage?

Autolycus_Pitane, Apr 12, 2015
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

Darn. . .think I'll set this one out. . .*Smile

5. Dave44 Win User
    hopefully be a webcast of it

Dave44, Apr 13, 2015
  6. Gosh here I thought it would be the RTM of 10.

shipinomore10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Announcing 2015 “Project Spartan” Web Summit, May 5th and 6th - Similar Threads - Announcing 2015 “Project

2. 5th and 6th monitor not functioning appropriately

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5th and 6th monitor not functioning appropriately: Hello, I've currently setup a 6-screen monitor display for trading. I'm running 4 monitors into two NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 cards (one DVI one VGA per card), and two monitors into the Windows Basic Display Adapter (one DVI one VGA). No issues with the monitors running into...
  3. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...
  4. Project Spartan fails to open

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan fails to open: Ever since I upgraded to version 10074 I cannot get Spartan to open. It starts to activate then shuts down again before the blue splash screen has disappeared. As Spartan is set to default - whenever I use a program that requires access to the net, it cant do anything as...
  5. No Project Spartan in Build 10049

in Browsers and Email
    No Project Spartan in Build 10049: Hi there. I recently installed 10049, but Project Spartan is not there or isn't working. When I go to All Apps and search under P for Project Spartan, there is an icon. When I click on it, it puts a big picture of Project Spartan on the screen, but there is no Internet...
  6. Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan: I saw somewhere on a MS site that if you are a member of THe insiders Club that you can download this browser. I can't seem to locate the url for the download. Can anyone help with this? 5004
  7. The birth of Microsoft's new web rendering engine Project Spartan

in Windows 10 News
    The birth of Microsoft's new web rendering engine Project Spartan: As we announced last month, Project Spartan will be the new browser across all Windows 10 devices, from phones to tablets, PCs and beyond. You’ll hear about the new browser’s features in the coming months but in this post, we want to tell you more about what motivated us to...
  8. Announcing SharePoint Virtual Summit event on May 16th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SharePoint Virtual Summit event on May 16th 2017: I am excited to announce the SharePoint Virtual Summit—a free, global online event—will be on May 16, 2017. With more than 85 million active users, Office 365 empowers individuals, teams and entire organizations with the broadest and deepest toolkit for collaboration....
  9. Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here: Join the team behind Microsoft Edge as we present the latest updates to our roadmap, the EdgeHTML rendering engine, and the Chakra JavaScript engine. Then enjoy our fantastic lineup of guest speakers as they share their expertise on modern web technologies like ES6, SVG,...
  10. Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser: A new web browser called Project Spartan has been introduced in Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10049. It's still not finished, but Windows Insider members can start playing with it to leave some feedback. Microsoft reminds us that this preview is not a polished,...