Windows 10: Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys

Discus and support Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Bing Maps Developer portal shipped a new feature allowing you to restrict access on your Bing Maps API keys to a set of domains that you specify.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys

Source: Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys | Maps Blog

:)

Brink, May 24, 2018
  2. JCDoug Win User

BING Maps is USELESS

Not only is Bing maps useless. But Bing search is useless also. I suggest you use the larger well known search site and its maps.

JCDoug, May 24, 2018
  3. Bing Map search not showing results

Hi,

When I do a search in Bing Maps (e.g subway or restaurant) it never finds any results. If, however, I search using Bing search application (outside of maps) it *does* find localised results!

I also check Bing maps from my PC, and that too finds localised results! Is there something I'm missing from my phone? Are we meant to use keywords when searching from Bing Maps on the phone?

I am from Melbourne (Australia), using a Samsung Omnia 7 phone on the Optus network.

Thanks,

Mike

bob098786785, May 24, 2018
Thema:

Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys

1. Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys - Similar Threads - Announcing Enhanced Security

2. New Enhancements to Bing Maps Routing and Logistics APIs

in Windows 10 News
    New Enhancements to Bing Maps Routing and Logistics APIs: The Bing Maps Platform offers a full suite of premium routing and logistics APIs for your fleet management and logistics applications, and we are pleased to share with you some of our recent updates to these APIs. Calculate Route API and Truck Routing API: Avoid border...
  3. Bing Maps Multi-Itinerary Optimization API Launches Today

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Multi-Itinerary Optimization API Launches Today: The Bing Maps team is happy to launch the Bing Maps Multi-Itinerary Optimization (MIO) API, a REST service that automates the process of building itineraries for multiple agents (e.g., drivers, sales representatives, professionals, etc.) while also optimizing the routes among...
  4. Bing Maps Local Insights API Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Local Insights API Now Available: The Bing Maps team is happy to announce Bing Maps Local Insights API. With the release of Bing Maps Local Search API earlier this month, we are excited to include another API to the collection. Bing Maps Local Insights API is powerful REST API that provides insights into...
  5. Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release: Introducing the Bing Maps Autosuggest API, the newest addition to the Bing Maps REST services. The Autosuggest API is used to return a ranked list of suggested entities based on a user's partial query. The service can return three possible entity types: Addresses (including...
  6. Enhanced Security Update for Bing Maps API Keys

in Windows 10 News
    Enhanced Security Update for Bing Maps API Keys: As announced on May 24, the Bing Maps Developer portal shipped a new feature allowing you to restrict access on your Bing Maps API keys to a set of domains that you specify. Starting today, wildcard is now supported for referrer security whitelist setting. For example, you...
  7. Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available: Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability release of the Bing Maps Location Recognition API that we previewed in last month’s blog post. Supercharge your applications to provide users with more context about what is nearby. Given a location (latitude,...
  8. Announcing the developer preview for Bing’s new Search APIs

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the developer preview for Bing’s new Search APIs: The Bing team knows that developers want solutions that are easy to understand, simple to implement, and can make your apps and experiences smarter and more engaging for your users. Based on feedback from developers, partners and customers, we have created the next-generation...
  9. Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK: The Bing Maps team is happy to announce several improvements we have made to maps related searches on Bing.com for the UK market. Over the last few months we have been hard at work lighting up features to improve our users' experience when searching for addresses, places,...
  10. Bing Maps Distance Matrix API Launches Today

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Distance Matrix API Launches Today: At Microsoft Ignite we announced the Bing Maps Distance Matrix API solution, a service that provides travel time and distances for a set of origins and destinations. Today, we are happy to announce that it is now available! Looking to develop a solution for a Travelling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. da56a5e4-287c-4a5b-86da-140a12d814cd что это

2. da56a5e4-287c-4a5b-86da-140a12d814cd