Windows 10: Announcing Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016

Discus and support Announcing Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last May, we announced our vision, strategy, timeline and investment areas for SharePoint in Office 365 and on-premises. We unveiled our plan to bring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016

Source: Announcing Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016—cloud-born and future-proof - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2016

2. Windows Update for SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 GDR (KB4019089) Fails.

Thanks for the response. And sorry for my late one. It seems there are some issues with my hardware as well as the laptop is currently out of commision other wise I would have posted a follow up. When I get the laptop back and if the issue persists I
    will try your suggestion and post back here. Otherwise hopefully when I get the laptop back and have a fresh install of windows my issue will be resolved (Hard drive is most likely caput).

Thanks anyways for the help!

Cheers

Chris

ChristopherShields, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Windows Update for SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 GDR (KB4019089) Fails.

Hi Chris,

SQL Server components are executable programs that run as a Windows service. We recommend running
    Windows Update Troubleshooter to troubleshoot problems with Windows Update.

If the issue persists, we recommend performing a clean boot to start Windows with minimal set of drivers and
    startups programs. After performing clean boot, you may reinstall the latest build for
    SQL Server 2016.

Should you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Announcing Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016

1. Announcing Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Announcing Feature Pack

2. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack: A few questions about this software. Does the software/application require administrator rights, or other privileges, to operate?Does the software require and/or install any service accounts from the vendor?Does the software require Ports, Protocols and Services?Thank you!...
  3. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Feature Pack: A few questions about this software. Does the software/application require administrator rights, or other privileges, to operate?Does the software require and/or install any service accounts from the vendor?Does the software require Ports, Protocols and Services?Thank you!...
  4. SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 generally available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 generally available: Microsoft is pleased to announce the availability of SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 (SP1). With SQL Server 2016 SP1, we are making key innovations more accessible to developers and organizations across all SQL Server editions, so it will be easier than ever to build advanced...
  5. Announcing the launch of Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the launch of Windows Server 2016: I’m incredibly excited that this morning at our Ignite conference in Atlanta we launched the newest release of our server operating system – Windows Server 2016! Now that we’re ready to share it with the world, I want to take a moment to thank our customers who helped shape...
  6. Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!: We’re excited to announce that Exchange Server 2016 Preview is now available for download. At Ignite, we introduced Exchange Server 2016 and demonstrated some of its capabilities. Now you can install the bits yourself and get hands-on experience with the newest member of the...
  7. SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available: Building on our announcement of SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 in November, we’re pleased to announce the availability of SharePoint Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC). SharePoint Server 2016 RC is mostly feature complete and represents an important milestone for customers and...
  8. Announcing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 general availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 general availability: Today, we are announcing the general availability of BizTalk Server 2016. With this release, customers would benefit from new hybrid application integration capabilities that help them seamlessly connect on-premises and cloud-based applications. This release highlights...
  9. Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016 now available: When we launched SharePoint Server 2016, we shared our vision that it would be a foundational release, born in the cloud and built for continuous innovation. Today, we’re pleased to announce our next step on this journey with the availability of Feature Pack 1. Through the...
  10. SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event: Today marks Release to Manufacturing (RTM) of SharePoint Server 2016! This is an important milestone in the delivery of this significant release, which includes new capabilities for users, IT pros and administrators, as well as the next generation of hybrid capabilities for...