Windows 10: Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30

Discus and support Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just over one year ago, we introduced Microsoft HoloLens to the world. It was exciting to see the response to our unveil of the first and only fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Feb 28, 2016.

1. z3r010 Win User

Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30

Source - Announcing Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30 | Microsoft Devices Blog

z3r010, Feb 28, 2016
  2. z3r010 Win User

US and Canada only *cry

:)

z3r010, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    release date of Windows 10 for mobile

Hololens? Yes, a dev kit was announced for $3,000, to ship early next year. We're not at full releases for Hololens yet.

Entegy, Feb 28, 2016
  4. Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30

Jimbohalo10, Feb 28, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    @z3r010:
    Hey John, you got a spare $3000.00 bucks laying around somewhere I could borrow?! *Wink

Gosh! If half the world isn't ready to give up Windows 7, they're certainly not gonna be ready for this! *really

Edwin, Feb 28, 2016
  6. z3r010 Win User
    I'm saving it for my HoloLens the moment it's available to me.

Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30 [​IMG]

z3r010, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30

1. Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30 - Similar Threads - Announcing HoloLens Dev

2. Order not shipped and still pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  3. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  4. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Order still not shipped & pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  6. Eve announces Spectrum monitors now available for pre-order

in Windows 10 News
    Eve announces Spectrum monitors now available for pre-order: Hey community! I know that we’ve been quiet about our monitor for some time, but today’s a big day for Project: Spectrum and we’re here to tell you all about it! [ATTACH] The design is (finally) here! When we last talked about the design of Spectrum we were in the...
  7. Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices: Earlier in the month we had reported that Microsoft is launching a budget friendly Surface Go device targeting educational sector. The device was announced with full Windows 10 in S Mode. Microsoft had earlier started taking pre orders for the Surface Go tablet couple of...
  8. Announcing the HoloLens RS4 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the HoloLens RS4 Preview: We have some exciting news today! Interested HoloLens owners can install and try a preview build of the next update to Windows Holographic (RS4). Visit HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs for instructions to download and install the preview build, as well...
  9. Windows Mixed Reality Dev Kits available for pre-order

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Mixed Reality Dev Kits available for pre-order: Anyone following the excitement around virtual reality and augmented reality over the past year is aware of the anticipation surrounding Microsoft’s new Windows Mixed Reality headsets. You understand that a rapidly expanding mixed reality market is just waiting for developers...
  10. Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...: Later this month, Microsoft will begin selling Windows 10 and if you are in need of a key for the OS and want physical media, Amazon has you covered. Starting today, you can now pre-order the OS, both Home and Pro, but there is a catch. According to both the Home and Pro...