Windows 10: Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery

Discus and support Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we continue to hear feedback from our customers, we are making investments in tools and features that help our customers get to Internet Explorer 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery

Source: Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Enterprise Site Discovery - IEBlog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2015

2. Yammer no longer supports IE10 warning message

Hi,

your IT administrators could have made changes to your company's Enterprise Site Mode lists to force the sharepoint web page with the feed on it to use IE11 emulation.

technical talk follows....

To find out which IE Emulation mode is being used on a web page (internet site or intranet site) and how it is established, display the f12 dev tool (press f12 or select the Tools>f12 Developer tools menu).

Then select the Emulation tab.

Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery [​IMG]

Where Enterprise site mode lists are implemented x-ua meta tags in web pages are ignored and the Emulation mode specified in the Enterprise Mode Site Lists manager is used.

If you are an System or Network Administrator please see

IE11 Deployment Guide - Enterprise Mode Site list manager

Regards

IECUSTOMIZER, Apr 23, 2015
  3. Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

Hi,

I just found another article that provides a workaround on this issue. Basically it uses the Enterprise site mode list manager to force enable IE 11 as X-UA-compatible HTTP header:

Yammer no longer supports IE10 warning message

"Where Enterprise site mode lists are implemented x-ua meta tags in web pages are ignored and the Emulation mode specified in the Enterprise Mode Site Lists manager is used."

Charlie Guo (Shang Hai Wei Chuang Ruan Jian), Apr 23, 2015
Thema:

Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery

1. Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery - Similar Threads - Announcing improvements Enterprise

2. Dark mode improvements in 21H1?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode improvements in 21H1?: I was looking at the new features for 21H1, and it they seem limited to these three: Windows Hello multicamera support to set the default as the external camera when both external and internal Windows Hello cameras are present. Windows Defender Application Guard performance...
  3. Microsoft announces improvements to Collections in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces improvements to Collections in Microsoft Edge: Over the last few months, we’ve introduced you to updated experiences for favorites and history that are designed to help you stay in your flow and finish tasks faster. Today, we’re excited to share that we’re bringing many of the same...
  4. Microsoft announces improvements to history in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces improvements to history in Microsoft Edge: Today, we’re excited to share two significant updates to history in Microsoft Edge. We know you have all been eagerly awaiting history sync, and we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve started rolling out support for syncing your browsing...
  5. Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage: When I visit a grocery store or a doctors’ office, I sometimes have weak cellular coverage. I know there might be a public Wi-Fi network that could help, but it’s a pain to figure out which networks are high-quality and available to me. And then...
  6. Samsung announces discovery of new material for semiconductors

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces discovery of new material for semiconductors: Researchers at the Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT) have unveiled the discovery of a new material, called amorphous boron nitride (a-BN), in collaboration with Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) and the University of Cambridge. Published...
  7. No discovery mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No discovery mode: I am trying to have a workgroup at home with a win 10 pro and a win 10 home edition . On the home ed when i tried to turn on discovery mode it says it requires SDK 1803 or higher . (I don't understand why) So I loaded sdk from MS ver 19xx. It still won't let me toggle the...
  8. Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web: Email is a necessity for most of us. We use it to stay in touch with colleagues and friends, keep up with the latest news, manage to-dos at home or at work—we just can’t live without it. Today we announced major improvements to Gmail on the web to help people be more...
  9. Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK: The Bing Maps team is happy to announce several improvements we have made to maps related searches on Bing.com for the UK market. Over the last few months we have been hard at work lighting up features to improve our users' experience when searching for addresses, places,...
  10. Announcing Enterprise Site Discovery support on IE8, IE9, IE10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Enterprise Site Discovery support on IE8, IE9, IE10: Rumors of Internet Explorer’s demise have been greatly exaggerated! We encourage all of our customers to stay up-to-date on the latest version of Internet Explorer and we are continuing to make it easier to upgrade than ever before. Today, we’re announcing two new updates...