Windows 10: Announcing Intel Optane SSD 900P Series

Discus and support Announcing Intel Optane SSD 900P Series in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel today announced the launch of the Intel® Optane™ SSD 900P Series, the first SSD for desktop PC and workstation users built on Intel® Optane™... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Intel Optane SSD 900P Series

Source: Blazing-Fast Gaming with Intel’s First Client Optane SSD

:)

Brink, Oct 27, 2017

2. Moving win 10 to new SSD.

i have win 10 installed on ssd and i have just installed an intel optane m2 mvne 900p how do i transfer to this drive and can I?

camiellion, Oct 27, 2017
  3. j_81 Win User
    IO performance after KB4056892

Hello.. it seems that KB4056892 is affecting ssd performance. with optane 900p 4k transfer rates drop by 50-70%.

anybody else seeing this?

Thema:

Announcing Intel Optane SSD 900P Series

1. Announcing Intel Optane SSD 900P Series - Similar Threads - Announcing Intel Optane

2. Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD: Hi everyone, So as the title states I messed up. I was following instructions on the intel website as the Optane process was eating up my CPU. You can guess what happened. When trying to reinstall the Rapid Storage setup the restart is when it all went up in flames as it goes...
  3. Intel RST data at risk warning - how to resolve? (SSD & Intel Optane)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel RST data at risk warning - how to resolve? (SSD & Intel Optane): I have an Acer Aspire 5 (A515-51G). (Specs: i5-8250u; 4gb DDR and 16gb Intel Optane memory). I replaced the mechanical HDD with a 240gb Sandisk SSD and did a fresh install of Windows 10 home (ver 20H2). I updated the drivers from the Acer website, and after it installed the...
  4. Intel Optane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Optane: I recently bought new parts for my PC, the motherboard supported Intel Optane, I saw that it speeds up your HDD, so I downloaded and installed it. It said that it wasn't compatible with my HDD, so I uninstalled it. It said that I could lose data, but I didn't care because it...
  5. Intel Optane memory software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane memory software: I got an error message connected with Intel Optane memory software. It says that Unable to load DLL ' iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll ': The specified module could not be found...
  6. Intel Optane message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane message: Could someone tell me what this message means? Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning...
  7. Intel Optane memory question

Intel Optane memory question: I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech...
  8. Intel Optane SSD DC P4800X Advisory - Jan. 8

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Optane SSD DC P4800X Advisory - Jan. 8: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00175 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 01/08/2019 Last revised: 01/08/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® Optane™ SSD DC P4800X may allow denial of...
  9. Intel Optane Memory

Intel Optane Memory: I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive. In the meantime I'm following up 3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf...
  10. Intel's radical Optane next-gen SSD

in Windows 10 News
    Intel's radical Optane next-gen SSD: A couple of weeks ago Intel and Micron jointly announced their Xpoint - pronounced "cross point" - memory. Offering few details they claimed 3D XPoint technology combines the performance, density, power, non-volatility and cost advantages of all available memory...