Windows 10: Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

Discus and support Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

Source: KL AV for Free. Secure the Whole World Will Be. | Nota Bene: Eugene Kasperskys Official Blog

Kaspersky Free Download Page: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/...virus-download

Kaspersky Free Direct Download: https://products.s.kaspersky-labs.co...aben_12579.exe

:)

Brink, Jul 25, 2017
  2. Jay_P. Win User

How to effectively remove Malwares, adwares and viruses?

Thanks for your reply Robear. I upgraded my Win8.1 to Win10.

I had my Kaspersky Anti-Virus since last year. My Avast Internet Security was installed right after the problem started so as to assist my Kaspersky Anti-Virus, which was not enough to solve the problem. I also upgraded my Kaspersky Anti-Virus to a Win10-compatible
    version when I checked the Kaspersky website and found out that there is a newer version to my existing Kaspersky Anti-Virus. However, both Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Avast Internet Security could not effectively address the problem. Hence, I uninstalled Google
    Chrome and Avast Internet Security. Right now I'm using Microsoft Edge and Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

Jay_P., Jul 25, 2017
  3. Is there freeware Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software for Windows Mobile?

Virus protection for mobile devices is not really a necessity at this time consequently there are few programs available and as far as I know, there are no FREE ones but
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus Mobile is available and is FREE to try but then you must buy...$30
    Kaspersky Anti Virus Mobile Windows Mobile Phone Edition - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

As far as I am aware there is NO anti virus from Microsoft but I am sure in time we will see virus' appear on mobile devices and then the protection will roll out quickly. Thanks for offering to come back and help contribute. It will be appreciated!

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 25, 2017
  4. f14tomcat Win User

I searched in there high and low. Could not find the "freebie", except a free VPN. Guess it hasn't quite made it to U.S. yet.....

f14tomcat, Jul 25, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 25, 2017
  6. The best client AV for free, still hard to believe. Well I know, what I am going to do tomorrow. *Biggrin

TairikuOkami, Jul 25, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus [​IMG]

Brink, Jul 25, 2017
  8. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 25, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Odd. This is what I see at the link.

Brink, Jul 25, 2017
  10. Hewjr100 Win User
    COMPUTIAC try again, it is working for me.

Henry

Hewjr100, Jul 25, 2017
  11. swarfega Win User
    This is unexpected but good news. I wonder if they are doing this now in response to the "bad" press they are getting from the US Administration.

swarfega, Jul 25, 2017
  12. I get the main page, going to downloads shows only paid versions.

13. f14tomcat Win User

*Ditto

f14tomcat, Jul 25, 2017
  14. zooburner Win User
    Same here I only see paid for versions, maybe a US/Europe divide ?

zooburner, Jul 25, 2017
  15. Can you post the link from the exact page you see ?

Thema:

1. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus - Similar Threads - Announcing Kaspersky Free

2. AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions: I always scan my computer with AVG every night, using a smart scan, but I have been noticing that files that it comes up with in "junk files" in the performance issues section of the scan has been going down. I'm worried that AVG is deleting important files, because my...
  3. KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS: Hi allCan I please confirm that If It do not reinstall pay another years subscription to Kaspersky anti virus and remove them, I will automatically go back to Microsoft installed anti virus. Kapa just seemed to slow my computer down. Thankyou...
  4. Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus: When I try to open and install the newest version of Kaspersky anti-virus on one of my computers - Windows gives me a message saying that I need to get the app from the microsoft store. but then the settings are completely confusing. Does anybody know how to fix this...
  5. Looking for Free Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for Free Anti-Virus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? [Original Title: free antivirus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looking-for-free-anti-virus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  6. free anti virus program

free anti virus program: some time ago i asked about what were some free antivirus programs. and you pointed me to avast, and a few others. i did not jot then down and i did have them in a folder on a thumb drive, but i put that thumb into my netgear modem to use as a place to put these types of...
  7. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  8. Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble: I need help with my Samsung laptop in a Windows 10. When I turned it on. In the desktop, a notification will appear about an adware. It has options whether to Delete/Skip/Add. When I tried to choose Delete. The Kaspersky program will appear telling me about the scan. Then an...
  9. Free anti virus protection

Free anti virus protection: Hello, I need to know how to get your free anti virus protection on this laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/free-anti-virus-protection/18ed61d7-9071-4541-bd17-c905c3023dca
  10. Avira Free Anti virus

Avira Free Anti virus: A friend at work asked me have I ever used Avire Free Anti virus (he husband put it on her laptop) I said no but I can look at it, so installed and up to now I quite like it. I do know some Iffy sites so a little test and I will see how Avire handles it *Smile Avire UI and...