Windows 10: Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Discus and support Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Make no mistake: over the last few years, we’ve seen faster acceleration of government organizations moving to the cloud. So why now? This move is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

Source: Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

:)

Brink, Mar 4, 2018
  2. QiangWan Win User
    QiangWan, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    Prevent sync of contacts and calendar from Windows phone 8 to Microsoft account

Governments use Office 365. I'm pretty sure whatever you have does not require as much protection as that data, yet they use the service.

Your data is protected. The weakest point in the link is you.

Entegy, Mar 4, 2018
Thema:

Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

1. Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft 365

2. Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps: What’s the one essential you’d go back home for if forgotten? Maybe it’s your mask. But also, your mobile phone, right? Your personal organizer, your digital wallet, your instant camera—your mobile device has become the most...
  3. Announcing the public preview of Universal Print to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the public preview of Universal Print to Microsoft 365: Today we are excited to announce the public preview of Universal Print, a Microsoft 365 service that enables an intuitive, rich, and secure print experience for users, while helping IT reduce time and effort. Organizations moving to the cloud with Microsoft 365 have...
  4. U.S. Government Announces Critical Warning For Microsoft Windows Users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    U.S. Government Announces Critical Warning For Microsoft Windows Users: Hi, I received following link /news from US dept . of Homeland Security, regarding Windows security issue. U.S. Government Announces Critical Warning For Microsoft Windows Users...
  5. How to contact Microsoft Governance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact Microsoft Governance: I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me. In past cases like this, I've sent an email to...
  6. Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps: Today we’re announcing general availability of new solutions purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 300 employees. Available worldwide today, Microsoft 365 Business includes the Office 365 suite of productivity and collaboration tools, as well as...
  7. Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365: In his keynote today at the Convergence conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showed Office Delve as a prime example of how Microsoft is reimagining productivity to help people work in new and more connected ways. Delve is an experience within Office 365 that surfaces...
  8. Announcing Customer Lockbox for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Customer Lockbox for Office 365: As a cloud services provider, we recognize that organizations understandably want to have full control over access to their content stored in cloud services. Today at RSA, we announced Customer Lockbox for Office 365, a new capability designed to provide customers with...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more: dRjYjSPB57Q Today in Shanghai, China we announced that with strong support of CETC and Microsoft, CMIT, our joint venture has now developed Windows 10 China Government Edition for China government customers and Lenovo will be one of the first OEM partners to preinstall...
  10. Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which began as a regulatory requirement, is increasingly seen as a long-term opportunity to establish greater trust with customers and further unlock employee collaboration and productivity in many businesses. The intelligent...