Windows 10: Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

Discus and support Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] You’re standing in line at a coffee shop. Your right thumb is stre-t-ch-ing to drag out words on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Brink, Oct 4, 2017

2. Bug found in Windows 10 1703 rollup

Again, I neither represent nor work for Microsoft. You can submit your feedback via the Feedback Hub but don't expect Microsoft to contact you.

TIP: Learn how Win10 works instead of trying to make it do what you think it should do. I suspect the Win10 team never even considered FF portable - they're too busy trying to get you to use Edge (even
    on non-Windows devices
    ) & stop using Internet Explorer.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 4, 2017
Thema:

Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

1. Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  3. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  4. Microsoft announces updates to OneDrive for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces updates to OneDrive for Android: Today, we’re introducing an updated OneDrive for Android home screen experience, plus support for Samsung Motion Photos and 8K video. Let’s get right to it. Now, you can pick up where you left off on recent and offline files, and easily re-discover...
  5. Microsoft Edge conditional access and single sign-on for iOS & Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge conditional access and single sign-on for iOS & Android: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is excited to deliver conditional access protection for Microsoft Edge on iOS and Android. This integration expands your management capabilities as you deploy Microsoft Edge for the best browsing experience across all endpoints...
  6. ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS: Greetings, On the MS website it states you can add another device to your MS account. However, it doesn't have a place on the said website to add anything besides a Microsoft device. I.e. Windows phone, etc... I also just read on another Microsoft website page that you can...
  7. Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  8. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  9. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated): 3/26/18, 9AM PT: iPad and Android tablet owners – we’ve got some great news for you! Microsoft Edge is now available as a free download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Now, you too, can experience familiar features like your Favorites (including Roaming Favorites),...
  10. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...