Windows 10: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Discus and support Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta [img] Today, at Minecon 2015 it was announced that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is coming.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Kari, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Kari Win User

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

:)

Kari, Jul 3, 2015

2. WINDOWS 10 MINECRAFT

Updated July 4, 2015 10:36 am - Today, at Minecon 2015 it was announced that
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is coming. It will be available for download in the Windows 10 Store beginning July 29, the same day Windows 10 first becomes available for PCs and tablets.

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta - Windows Experience Blog

Andre Da Costa, Jul 3, 2015
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in demo

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What is the version of Minecraft which you have?

You may contact the Windows Store to get this issue resolved.

I request you to refer the following article:

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta - Windows Experience Blog

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 3, 2015
  4. Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Just like Skype stopped being updated regularly on Linux when Microsoft bought them, I hear the death bells ringing for OSX and Linux Minecraft clients...

jmgibson1981, Jul 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta - Similar Threads - Announcing Minecraft Edition

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: yesterday i bought the Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and after i installed it and launched it, it was installed in a beta version. im almost 100% sure ive never signed up for the beta program on xbox insider hub, but i cant check because im having problems with...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta: I have installed Minecraft from the Microsoft store and it says that I am on beta. I have tried almost everything but nothing is getting me out of beta. can someone please help me?...
  4. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta 1.15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta 1.15: I launched Minecraft and it was in 1.16.1. At this time, the 1.16.2 was released but mine hadn't updated. I uninstalled and re-installed but when I launched, it was in the 1.15 Beta edition. There is 1 user on this PC. Have tried: Deleting the...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version: I was testing a gold farm design, and some bugs that stopped it from working in the release version were patched in the beta. I'd never used the beta before, but I assumed it would be like Java where it can be installed at the same time as the release version. I opted into...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: I joined the Minecraft beta sometime ago but since wanted to play realms with friends. so left the beta through the insider hub. My xbox, phone and laptop have reverted back to the normal version but my PC is stuck in beta. I've tried uninstalling and installing, clearing...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition beta: Just got the minecraft windows 10 edition beta but cant redeem the key at the store for some resaon. hope they fixsit 9165
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update: [img] Energize your worlds with the latest free update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition and the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta. Starting today, players in either of these versions can start making wonderful creations with basic redstone components, explore new desert...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta got an update today bringing you exciting new features. In Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta build anything from makeshift shelters to the grandest of castles! Create and explore your very own world where the only limit is what you can...