Windows 10: Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

Discus and support Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are happy to share the .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621 for your feedback. This is one of the in-development builds of the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

Source: Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621! | .NET Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 6, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

1. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621 - Similar Threads - Announcing NET Framework

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access Build 3745

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access Build 3745: As we get closer to the final version, our efforts are focused on stabilizing the release over the coming weeks. Please keep up the support by trying out our latest preview 3745 and provide any feedback you may have for the build or for .NET 4.8 overall, via the .NET...
  5. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access Build 3734

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access Build 3734: We are getting closer to the final version now! This release includes several accessibility, performance and reliability fixes across the major framework libraries. We will continue to stabilize this release and take more fixes over the coming weeks and we would greatly...
  6. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3694

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3694: We are happy to let you know that .NET Framework 4.8 is now feature complete and we have an early access build to share with you all! We will continue to stabilize this release and take more fixes over the coming months, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could help us...
  7. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3673

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3673: We are happy to share the next Early Access build for the .NET Framework 4.8. This includes an updated .NET 4.8 runtime as well as the .NET 4.8 Developer Pack (a single package that bundles the .NET Framework 4.8 runtime, the .NET 4.8 Targeting Pack and the .NET Framework 4.8...
  8. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3646

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3646: Today, we are happy to share an Early Access build for the .NET Framework 4.8. This includes an updated .NET 4.8 runtime as well as the .NET 4.8 Developer Pack (a a single package that bundles the .NET Framework 4.8 runtime, the .NET 4.8 Targeting Pack, and the .NET Framework...
  9. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3632

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3632: We released the first Early Access build for the .NET Framework 4.8 last month (June-2018) and are happy to announce the next build (3632) for your feedback. This is one of the in-development builds of the next version of the .NET Framework and includes incremental fixes from...
  10. Announcing Early Access Build of .NET Framework 4.7.1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Early Access Build of .NET Framework 4.7.1: Today, we are happy to announce an early access build of .NET Framework 4.7.1. The .NET Framework 4.7.1 is the next version of the .NET Framework. It is currently feature-complete and in the testing phase. We are asking for individuals and companies to help validate the...