Windows 10: Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps

Discus and support Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Store locations will offer YouthSpark Summer Camp curriculums this year, all developed by education experts in the field and with input from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps

Source: Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps to provide students with real-world digital skills - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 22, 2018

2. I have been a Windows phone faithful for years, but am discouraged.

Usually the new phone hardware comes out in the fall (just in time for the holiday shopping season). I'd expect to see announcements of new hardware in late summer/early fall.

Julie fka profjulie, Apr 22, 2018
  3. N8 and PR 1.2 Vertical qwerty Keyboard

Nokia hasn't added that feature to the N8 yet, it's expected to be in PR2.0 which is expected in summer but no exact date is known.

The April 12th announcement is likely to be the launch of new handsets and/or details of the upcoming summer software update. All you can do is wait and see what happens.

psychomania---01, Apr 22, 2018
Thema:

Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps

1. Announcing new Microsoft Store Summer Camps - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  3. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  4. Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset: [media] When we were designing Xbox Series X|S, we wanted to ensure that games feel true-to-life, load incredibly fast, and sound as if you were dropped in the middle of the action. We embraced spatial sound processing by including custom audio hardware to offload audio...
  5. Microsoft announces virtual summer camp solutions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces virtual summer camp solutions: Summer is that beautiful season when school's out, the days are long, and hearing "I'm bored" can make any parent or guardian cringe. It's natural to wonder if you now need to be a chef, summer camp counselor, and activities director—all while balancing work and...
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard Announces Preview of New Templates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard Announces Preview of New Templates: We launched Whiteboard to provide a way for people to brainstorm ideas, plan projects, solve problems, train colleagues, and to collaborate on projects whether in person or remote, across a variety of devices. In the classroom, we wanted to give teachers and students a way to...
  7. Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Camp Know Where opens on July 20 at Microsoft Store: Start packing for Camp Know Where, officially open on July 20th at @MicrosoftStore. Code, edit and help save the world just like Suzie and Dustin. Learn more and sign up at: *Arrow https://www.microsoft.com/inculture/stranger-things Camp Know Where includes two programs...
  8. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and more customization for work and play. [ATTACH] The Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse Microsoft launched the first IntelliMouse 23...
  9. Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft: The summer games start Friday! Today, we’re sharing some cool ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from trivia games to watching any event live from your Windows 10 device or Xbox One. Watch the Olympics live with the Official NBC Sports App for Windows 10 and Xbox One –...
  10. Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3: Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3 [img] We are still several weeks away from Microsoft’s E3 press event but what the company will talk about is starting to come into focus. Based on sources inside the company, expect to see new hardware at the event and...