Windows 10: Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox

Discus and support Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Introducing Side View! Side View is a Firefox extension that allows you to view two different browser tabs simultaneously in the same tab, within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox

Source: It's A New Firefox Multi-tasking Extension: Side View | The Firefox Frontier

:)

Brink, Jun 5, 2018
  2. BEatonNo1 Win User

New Task View - View windows side by side

In a recent update Microsoft changed the task view. In tablet mode it seems you cannot swipe applications to dock them to the side of the screen and allow side by side view?? Is there a way to re-enable that feature? I almost always am using two apps at
    the same time and it is a very important feature to me.

BEatonNo1, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    New Task View - View windows side by side

Hello,

There are several ways to snap active applications to your desktop. You can do so with Snap Assist, you just need to drag the title bar of an active window application to the side, and Snap Assist will display a thumbnail view of other active applications that
    can fill the empty space next to your active application. I was able to emulate these on systems running the latest 1803 update in tablet mode.

Should you still have issues, I recommend that you check your multi-tasking settings by type in
    Multitasking in the Cortana search bar and press Enter. Make sure the appropriate options are set to
    On.

Hope it helps.

Ferdz Amp, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox

1. Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox - Similar Threads - Announcing Multi tasking

2. Multi-tasking issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-tasking issue: I have a problem when I use programs, they use more Once in the task manager and this causes slow performance of the program .Multi-tasking see the pic plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-tasking-issue/b1bb061c-1c79-4d27-be68-2a85d0caf0ce
  3. Multi-Tasking Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-Tasking Stuck: Hello, can anyone help to remove this Multi-tasking from my screen its stuck and i dont want to restart my pc.thanks in advancebest regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-tasking-stuck/ea63debe-392b-4fd1-b5e3-669ff74e3f56
  4. Multi-Tasking Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-Tasking Stuck: Hello, can anyone help to remove this Multi-tasking from my screen its stuck and i dont want to restart my pc.thanks in advancebest regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-tasking-stuck/ea63debe-392b-4fd1-b5e3-669ff74e3f56
  5. Task View on Multi-Monitor Setup Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View on Multi-Monitor Setup Issue: Hi, I have three monitors, one 4k and two 1080p ones on either side. When I go into task view, both side monitors go black. It still shows the bar at the top, and any icons of open applications, but does not show the little previews of the other desktops or open...
  6. Extensions in Firefox 66

in Windows 10 News
    Extensions in Firefox 66: Firefox 66 is currently in beta and, for extension developers, the changes to the WebExtensions API center primarily around improving performance, stability, and the development experience. A total of 30 issues were resolved in Firefox 66, including contributions from several...
  7. viewing windows side by side

in Windows 10 Customization
    viewing windows side by side: When I have two open windows showing and I right-click on the taskbar and select "Show windows side by side" one of the windows is placed above the other one (similar to the "show windows stacked" command, but without widening the windows to the full width of the screen)....
  8. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  9. Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox: Remember when you were a kid and wanted to paint your room your favorite color? Or the first time you dyed your hair a different color and couldn’t wait to show all your friends (or at least, wanted to)? We feel that, too, and that’s why we put the new Color Extension in the...
  10. New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox: Our Multi-Account Containers extension has been a game changer for many users, letting them manage various parts of their online life without intermingling your accounts. To help Firefox users have more control of their data on Facebook, we’ve created the Facebook Container...