Windows 10: Announcing new Surface Plus Program

Discus and support Announcing new Surface Plus Program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Announcing Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business, available for customers and businesses exclusively at U.S. Microsoft Stores and online at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing new Surface Plus Program

Source: Owning Surface just got easier with the new Surface Plus Program - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 31, 2017
  2. David Haz Win User

microsoft surface phone

Hi Fredy,

As of today, there is no official announcement regarding the release of the Microsoft Surface Phone. On the other hand, you can read about the latest posts about Microsoft Surface here in

Windows Blogs
    . Make sure to visit it frequently to read about the latest news or announcements regarding Microsoft Surface.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Entegy, Jul 31, 2017
Thema:

Announcing new Surface Plus Program

1. Announcing new Surface Plus Program - Similar Threads - Announcing Surface Plus

2. Microsoft announces new Designed for Xbox partner hardware program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Designed for Xbox partner hardware program: [ATTACH] At Xbox we’ve long believed that accessories are a critical part of the gaming experience. Whether it’s controllers, headsets, or storage for that catalog of games we know you’ve collected over the years, accessories enhance the...
  3. Disney Plus on my Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney Plus on my Surface: Hi guys, Do you know if there will be an app to be able to watch Disney Plus on my Surface (or my PC for that matter)? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-plus-on-my-surface/fc1c8c5a-dc56-4887-a8d2-ff05d1379d90
  4. Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates: Hi—my name is Pablo Veramendi, and I’ve had the honor of managing the Microsoft Student Partner program since January. I’ve spent much of this year getting to know amazing students across the globe who are making an incredible impact through technology. Student Partners...
  5. Mixer announces 7 new programs and tools and 4 new initiatives

in Windows 10 News
    Mixer announces 7 new programs and tools and 4 new initiatives: It’s been an exciting 2019! We celebrated Mixer’s two-year anniversary. We got to meet many of you in person under the Mixer Dome at E3. And together, we brought to life the first set of experiences imagined at the start of Mixer Season 2. This has resulted in amazing growth...
  6. Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), unveiled the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Plus Mobile Platform, a follow on to the flagship Snapdragon 855 launching with leading OEMs globally, built for speed to support enhanced performance and...
  7. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  8. Announcing the all new Attack Surface Analyzer 2.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the all new Attack Surface Analyzer 2.0: Few of us know what is really happening on our systems when we install new software from new or untrusted sources. This is important because most installation processes require elevated privileges, which can lead to undesired system configuration changes. Knowing what changes...
  9. Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program: After much thought and consideration, Microsoft has decided to end new enrollment into the Surface Plus Program, financed by Klarna, starting August 31, 2018. For existing Surface Plus customers, please see the FAQs below and the Surface Plus Program terms and conditions....
  10. Surface announces new accessories designed by Marimekko

in Windows 10 News
    Surface announces new accessories designed by Marimekko: Surface announces new accessories. New Type Cover, Surface Arc Mouse, and Surface Pen will join the full collection of accessories from Finnish fashion design company, Marimekko on October 17. Visit Microsoft.com to purchase your favorite Marimekko accessory today, and check...