Windows 10: Announcing New USB 3.2 Specification

Discus and support Announcing New USB 3.2 Specification in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The USB 3.0 Promoter Group today announced the pending release of the USB 3.2 specification, an incremental update that defines multi-lane operation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing New USB 3.2 Specification

Read more: USB 3.0 Promoter Group Announces USB 3.2 Update | Business Wire

Brink, Jul 25, 2017

2. Thanks!

Still quite a bit to go before it beats or really competes against ThunderBolt 3. But this is great progress.

:)

slicendice, Jul 26, 2017
  3. when free maps for N85??

There is also an announcement that free maps for s60v3 3.2 devices (one of which is the N85) will roll out in due course. Just wait.

chanchan05, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Announcing New USB 3.2 Specification

Will the new Ovi Maps 3.03(free navigation) application for E66/E52 work on N79?

E66 is an s60 3.1 phone, the n79 is an s60 3.2 phone. Nokia just rolled out the 3.1 first because of the huge demand. Next stop would be 3.2 phones, as Nokia announced that no more 3.1 phones will be added to the support list. Just wait for a bit.

chanchan05, Jul 26, 2017
  5. OilerNut Win User
    If only 10gbps networking would drop in price.

OilerNut, Jul 26, 2017
  6. Oh it has done that a lot and will continue to drop. We are currently in tens and hundreds of $ for a 10GB networking card, that used to be tens of thousands.

slicendice, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Announcing New USB 3.2 Specification

1. Announcing New USB 3.2 Specification - Similar Threads - Announcing USB Specification

2. USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2: I have a usb 3.0 capture card and the video quality is sub-par. I ran USBDeview, and it shows the device running on usb version 2.0. I verified the device is 3.0, the port and cable are both blue. I have switched ports and cables. I plugged my ssd card in port 1 and it is...
  3. Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device: So i have a usb 3 hub that i use but if i connect a usb 2 device it will connect and disconnect repeatedly and disconnect it fully. Is there any way of fixing this?...
  4. Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device: So i have a usb 3 hub that i use but if i connect a usb 2 device it will connect and disconnect repeatedly and disconnect it fully. Is there any way of fixing this?...
  5. my usb 3 being detected as a usb 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my usb 3 being detected as a usb 2: my usb is being detected as a usb 2 that's a usb 3 port and cable by the oculus app and usb tree and i don't know how to make it work as a usb 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-3-being-detected-as-a-usb-2/711552c9-3958-44a2-9259-b38530ebfa4b
  6. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3: If you tuned in to this morning’s App Development Community Standup, you know that today we released WinUI 3 Preview 3. If you want to skip the summary and head straight to the release notes and installation instructions, you can find those here. New Features...
  7. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 for Windows 10: At our monthly community call this morning we announced that a new preview of WinUI 3 is ready for you all to try out – WinUI 3 Preview 2! If you’re too excited to read ahead, check out the release notes here. WinUI 3 Preview 2 was a quality and...
  8. USB-IF Announces Publication of USB4 Specification

in Windows 10 News
    USB-IF Announces Publication of USB4 Specification: USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), the support organization for the advancement and adoption of USB technology, today announced th epublication of the USB4™ specification, a major update to deliver the next-generation USB architecture that complements and builds upon the...
  9. USB Promoter Group Announces USB4 Specification

in Windows 10 News
    USB Promoter Group Announces USB4 Specification: The USB Promoter Group today announced the pending release of the USB4 specification, a major update to deliver the next generation USB architecture that compliments and builds on the existing USB 3.2 and USB 2.0 architectures. The USB4 architecture is based on the...
  10. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2: .NET Core 3.0 Preview 2 is now available and it includes a bunch of new updates to ASP.NET Core. Here's the list of what's new in this preview: Razor Components SignalR client-to-server streaming Pipes on HttpContext Generic host in templates Endpoint routing updates Get...