Windows 10: Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018

Discus and support Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This is your chance to recognize developers in the Windows community for their outstanding work over the past year. Nominations are open through March... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018

Source: Windows Developer Awards - Build 2018 - Windows app development

:)

Brink, Dec 19, 2017

2. Syncing Contacts from Outlook subfolder to new Tmobile Dash (WM6) (Windows Vista)

Although I do not use it, I will tell you that it comes highly rated. It was a winner in the BEst Software Awards at Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine annual awards.

It is well worth looking into for what you want to do.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 19, 2017
  3. WM6 Multiple Alarms and can't Dismiss Alarms

And just a followup on SKTools. It has been a winner in the annual Best Software Awards from Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine for several years. It is an outstanding product.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 19, 2017
Thema:

Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018

1. Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018 - Similar Threads - Announcing second annual

2. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hi need a little help. Does anyone know how I can remove this from my account?I used my PayPal and it won't let me edit or change payment details....
  3. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hi need a little help. Does anyone know how I can remove this from my account?I used my PayPal and it won't let me edit or change payment details....
  4. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  5. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  6. Announcing 2019 Windows Insider Full Annual Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing 2019 Windows Insider Full Annual Survey: 2019 Windows Insider Annual SurveyWe are inviting Windows Insiders to participate in our 2019 Windows Insider Annual Survey. Our Annual Survey is the single most important tool we have for making the Windows Insider Program even better. It’s your chance to tell us what...
  7. Announcing Babylon.js 3.3 for Windows Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Babylon.js 3.3 for Windows Developers: We are pleased to announce the launch of Babylon.js 3.3! This release adds amazing new UI and interaction features, major updates to particle system controls, new environment generation tools, procedural noise texture generation, 360-degree photo and video support, and more!...
  8. 2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards

in Windows 10 News
    2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards: The excitement at Microsoft Build 2018 kicked off on May 6 with the annual presentation of the Windows Developer Awards, which acknowledge the hard work that goes into making great applications. In a room full of the some of the best and brightest Windows developers,...
  9. Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017: Microsoft Build will recognize Windows developers for the outstanding work they have accomplished over the past year with the first-ever Windows Developer Awards. Ninja Cat of the Year Special Recognition Selected by the Windows team at Microsoft, this award celebrates...
  10. Windows Developer Awards: Honoring Windows Devs @ Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Awards: Honoring Windows Devs @ Microsoft Build 2017: As we ramp up for Build, the Windows Dev team would like to thank you, the developer community, for all the amazing work you have done over the past 12 months. Because of your efforts and feedback, we’ve managed to add countless new features to the Universal Windows Platform...