Windows 10: Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2

Discus and support Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last month, we released our first preview of the next version of Visual Studio. After listening to your feedback, we have fixed issues and improved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2

Source: Visual Studio Preview 2 | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, May 10, 2016

2. Windows 10 and VS 2015 Communiuty

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues regarding Visual Studio. Please let me help you resolve the issue.

I would like to know where you downloaded Visual Studio 15.

You will be able to install Visual Studio 15 on Windows 10. I would suggest you to see the following link:

Visual Studio 2015 Preview Downloads

http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/visual-studio-2015-downloads-vs.aspx

I hope the information was helpful to you. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further queries. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 10, 2016
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Visual studio not running on Windows 10.

Hello,

Thanks for posting your concern to Microsoft forum.

I would suggest you to post your question in
    MSDN forums.

Microsoft Developer Network

Msdn forums - Visual Studio Setup and Installation

You may also check:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vi...ty-2013-visual-studio-2013-update-4-and-more/

MSDN can is looked at by
    development professionals who would more than likely be able to assist you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, May 10, 2016
Thema:

Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2

1. Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2 - Similar Threads - Announcing Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2 released: As we quickly move towards the end of this unpredictable year, our team is delivering at least one more set of features your way in Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2! Our C++, .NET, and Xamarin Forms teams have been hard at work to deliver some great new functionality. If...
  3. Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview: TL;DR Available beginning at Microsoft’s Ignite conference as a public preview, Visual Studio Online provides managed, on-demand development environments that can be used for long-term projects, to quickly prototype a new feature, or for short-term tasks like reviewing pull...
  4. Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 Preview 2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 Preview 2 released: Here at our Redmond campus in the Pacific Northwest, we are cloaked with a brilliant display of fall colors and team members walking around in their favorite American football jerseys often with coffee in hand. While I may not have confirmed, I suspect fall flavors are hinted...
  5. Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup: Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 was a huge release for us, so we’ve written a host of articles to explore the changes in more detail. For the short version, see the Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Release Notes. What’s New in CMake C++ Binary Compatibility and Pain-Free Upgrades...
  6. Microsoft announces availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1: Today, in the Microsoft Connect(); 2018 keynote, Scott Guthrie announced the availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1. This is the first preview of the next major version of Visual Studio. In this Preview, we’ve focused on a few key areas, such as making it faster to open...
  7. Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019: Since we launched Visual Studio 2017 in March of that year, it has become our most popular Visual Studio release ever. Your feedback has helped our team publish seven updates since our initial GA, which have improved solution load performance, build performance, and unit test...
  8. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8 Preview 2: We’re happy to share the highlights of the latest Visual Studio 2017 preview, which is now available for download, including: Emulator and Designer improvements when developing mobile Android apps, and Xamarin.Android support of Android P Developer Preview 1 C++ development...
  9. Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released: Today I am happy to share Visual Studio “15” Preview 3 (which is different from Visual Studio 2015 Update 3). This is still a Preview and is unsupported, so my recommendation is to not install it on your production environments. That said, it should install right on top of...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5: Today we released Visual Studio “15” Preview 5. With this Preview, I want to focus mostly on performance improvements, and in the coming days we’ll have some follow-up posts about the performance gains we’ve seen. I’m also going to point out some of the productivity...