Windows 10: Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment

Discus and support Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I've been having all kinds of fun lately with Kubernetes, exploring building my own Kubernetes Cluster on the metal, as well as using a managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment

Read more: Announcing Visual Studio and Kubernetes – Visual Studio Connected Environment - Scott Hanselman

:)

Brink, Nov 14, 2017

2. The exe is recognized as a malware. Please let me know a solution.

[Added]

1. Development Environment

- VS 2008 Professional edition.

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Win32 Tools

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Tools

WooHyunSong, Nov 14, 2017
  3. Where to download Offline Installer of Visual Studio 2017 ??

See:

Where can I find ISO Images?

We don't have ISO files for Visual Studio 2017 because you have the ability to create your own offline layout installer. For more information, see

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/i...

Andre Da Costa, Nov 14, 2017
Thema:

Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment

1. Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment - Similar Threads - Announcing Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio Code now the default development environment at Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Code now the default development environment at Facebook: [ATTACH] We’re making Visual Studio Code the default development environment at Facebook and teaming with Microsoft to help enhance their remote development extensions in an effort to enable engineers to do remote development at scale. History Facebook engineers have...
  3. Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview: TL;DR Available beginning at Microsoft’s Ignite conference as a public preview, Visual Studio Online provides managed, on-demand development environments that can be used for long-term projects, to quickly prototype a new feature, or for short-term tasks like reviewing pull...
  4. Announcing the Visual Studio Code Installer for Java Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Visual Studio Code Installer for Java Developers: It’s been almost 3 years since the first Java language server was developed during a hackathon in a small conference room at Microsoft’s Zurich office with people from Red Hat, IBM, Codenvy and Microsoft, which later became one of the most popular extensions for Visual Studio...
  5. Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode: We’re excited to announce the general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode and offer a sneak peek at an up-and-coming feature we think you’ll love! With the release of Visual Studio 2019 Version 16.1, IntelliCode will be included with any workload supporting C#, C++,...
  6. Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019: Since we launched Visual Studio 2017 in March of that year, it has become our most popular Visual Studio release ever. Your feedback has helped our team publish seven updates since our initial GA, which have improved solution load performance, build performance, and unit test...
  7. Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2: Last month, we released our first preview of the next version of Visual Studio. After listening to your feedback, we have fixed issues and improved experiences in this preview. Download Visual Studio “15” Preview 2 to get the latest. This is still a Preview and is...
  8. Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0: Today we are extremely excited to announce that the PowerShell extension for Visual Studio Code has reached version 1.0! We are shipping this update to line up with the PowerShell Core 6.0 Beta.1 release to provide the official PowerShell development experience for all...
  9. Announcing Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate: Today during the Connect(); 2016 event we announced the availability of the release candidate of the next version of Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate. Thank you to those who tried out the pre-builds and previews and provided feedback. Your feedback always...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5: Today we released Visual Studio “15” Preview 5. With this Preview, I want to focus mostly on performance improvements, and in the coming days we’ll have some follow-up posts about the performance gains we’ve seen. I’m also going to point out some of the productivity...