Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; dRjYjSPB57Q Today in Shanghai, China we announced that with strong support of CETC and Microsoft, CMIT, our joint venture has now developed Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more

Source: Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and the new Surface Pro - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 22, 2017
  2. yu gnomi Win User

I wonder of the Chinese roll-out of project Scorpio will go as well as the American one did, some time ago.

Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more [​IMG]

:)

yu gnomi, May 23, 2017
  3. QiangWan Win User
    QiangWan, May 23, 2017
  4. Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more

How to download Windows 10 China Government edition

Windows 10 G for China is actually the Enterprise edition and is really only available to government customers within the country such as local ministries. Windows 10 Enterprise edition upon which it is based, is a volume license client used by large organizations
    or entities that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers.

Windows 10 Home or Pro, if you are individual user would be more suitable.

Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2017
Thema:

Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more

1. Announcing Windows 10 China Government Edition and more - Similar Threads - Announcing China Government

2. Microsoft Office 2013--government employee edition--doesn't work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office 2013--government employee edition--doesn't work with Windows 10: I have a Microsoft Office 2013 version for federal government employees, which we were allowed to purchase for personal use on our computers at home. I tried to use it after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but Excel 2013 will only start briefly before shutting down....
  3. Windows 10 China

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 China: I have purchased a HP i3 desktop computer (no DVD drive) which has a Chinese version of Windows 10 Home. It won't allow me to change the language in settings which is apparently common. Can I upgrade to the English Pro version online or can I simply purchase a new English...
  4. U.S. Government Announces Critical Warning For Microsoft Windows Users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    U.S. Government Announces Critical Warning For Microsoft Windows Users: Hi, I received following link /news from US dept . of Homeland Security, regarding Windows security issue. U.S. Government Announces Critical Warning For Microsoft Windows Users...
  5. Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government: Make no mistake: over the last few years, we’ve seen faster acceleration of government organizations moving to the cloud. So why now? This move is driven largely by the desire to bring the most up-to-date tools and capabilities to employees to meet demands for mobility and...
  6. Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta [img] Today, at Minecon 2015 it was announced that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is coming. It will be available for download in the Windows 10 Store beginning July 29, the same day Windows 10 first becomes available...
  7. Microsoft announcing Windows 10 Bug Bash Privacy Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announcing Windows 10 Bug Bash Privacy Edition: Hello, Windows Insiders! We’re announcing the Bug Bash Privacy Edition, which officially kicks off today and runs from March 7th - 11:59 PM PST on March 16th . Marisa Rogers (WDG Privacy Officer) published an article in her blog this week that focuses on the new...
  8. Windows 10 in China

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 in China: China is a global epicenter for innovation and as we shared back in March at the Windows Hardware Engineering Community summit in Shenzhen, China, we’re excited to be working with leading hardware and software companies in China to develop ground-breaking devices and consumer...
  9. Announcing more updates to Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing more updates to Paint 3D in Windows 10: An update to the Paint 3D app on Windows 10 brings new drawing and editing features that continue to make it easier to create 3D art. [img] The Paint 3D app is a 3D creation app on Windows 10 that makes it easy to create anything in 3D, whether you draw from scratch...
  10. Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More: Today, we are excited to announce that our digital storytelling app, Sway, is moving from Preview to General Availability! Sway is also moving beyond First Release and rolling out to all eligible Office 365 for business and education customers worldwide.* This makes it...