Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi there Never had time to test build 10525 properly but installed this one Networking / Sharing from Ms account FINALLY seems to be working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 26, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC

Hi there

Never had time to test build 10525 properly but installed this one

Networking / Sharing from Ms account FINALLY seems to be working properly.

Lost my Recycle bin on the desktop - but restored again in the hide / display desktop icons.

Will test a bit later over the weekend.

I've backed up my 10525 install in case activation gets hosed up.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Edwin New Member

Some 'new' context menus are messed up on High Contrast themes.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 27, 2015
  3. bromanbro Win User
    lol

bromanbro, Aug 27, 2015
  4. fjk61011 Win User

Hi All,

Just to let you all that the upgrade went fine.

Only thing it didn't carry over was the driver for the IDE ATA/ATAPI

fjk61011, Aug 27, 2015
  5. Hope they work on the menu spacing for the next build.

cyberrufus, Aug 27, 2015
  6. larc919 Win User
    Same minor installation problem for me as with 10525. Everything stopped at 99% (96% in Configuring Settings). I hit the reset button and Configuring Settings was at 0% when it came back up. After a few seconds, everything jumped to 100% and it was smooth sailing from that point on. That exact scenario played out twice with 10525 (I had to restore 10240 once because of an unrelated problem and install 10525 a second time).

larc919, Aug 27, 2015
  7. Wynona Win User
    Guess I'll have to wait a while; I did a clean install and forgot to move myself back to the Fast Ring, so it wasn't offered to me yet. *Sad

I'm back on the Fast Ring, but so far, it hasn't been offered, even when I check for Updates.

Wynona, Aug 27, 2015
  8. lx07 Win User

You can clean install 10532 - you don't have to restore unless you want to (assuming you have not deleted the esd). It activates OK - I've done it twice today.

9. CountMike New Member
    I'm usually between first ones to get updates/upgrades but this time nothing yet, not even those 3 updates, only WD updates regularly.
    What confuses me is that " Stop insider builds" and "Fast" buttons are greyed out suddenly.

CountMike, Aug 27, 2015
  10. Kari Win User
    Check if your MS Account needs to be verified. I've had the ring settings grayed out a few times, I've always found that when checking my account in Settings, there's this link Verify your MS Account.

Clicking the link, verifying the account let's me then change the ring settings.

11. bromanbro Win User
    On a system where I was formally on the Insider Program, it literally instantly offered 10532 the moment I signed up (via WU, then prompted me to sign up via website, then signed up on WU after finishing site signup).

bromanbro, Aug 27, 2015
  12. CountMike New Member
    OK, just went thru verifying process again, but situation is still the same.

CountMike, Aug 27, 2015
  13. Kari Win User

It was worth a try!

On another topic, a strange thing I just noticed.

When you sysprep the install image in Audit Mode and reboot to OOBE, after setting up the initial admin user this screen is shown with a a very strangely labeled button:

After a wile a normal user setup process starts telling you "This won't take long", but then after a few minutes this is shown:

When Windows finally arrives to desktop, everything is OK. The customizations made in Audit Mode are there, everything works. it's just that seeing these two screens while setting up I almost panicked *Smile

14. sgage Win User
    It took about 12 hours for it to show up for me once I switched to Fast Ring. This upgrade was just about the smoothest one yet for me - it just worked as it ought to.

sgage, Aug 27, 2015
  15. CountMike New Member
    When system slows down for some reason, funny things can pop up, things that are there but normally happen faster than can be displayed or human eye can see.

CountMike, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14901 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14901 for PC: UPDATE 2: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 1: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello Windows Insiders! THANK YOU for helping us release the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to our customers last week! We...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15046 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15046 for PC: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15046 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. As you can see, we have done quite a few experiments in the Creator’s Update...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14371 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14371 for PC: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hey Windows Insiders! Time to show our PCs some love. We think you’ll really like this update. Today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14371 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Here’s what’s new in...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 for PC: UPDATE 5/18/2016: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 5/18: Today we are releasing Build 14342 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. With this build, Insiders in the Slow ring...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15061 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15061 for PC: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15061 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Other changes, improvements, and fixes for PC We fixed an issue...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 for PC: UPDATE: November 9th 2015 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 11/9: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 is now available to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. Hi...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring as the primary build for the second...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC: Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Not only does this build have a good set of bug fixes and fit-an-finish, it also includes a few new things for you to try. Here’s what’s new in this build:...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10547 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10547 for PC: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10547 to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. As usual, this build includes bug fixes and improvements over Build 10532 and also includes some new things...