Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; All done and dusted, time take only 30 mins. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 17, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

All done and dusted, time take only 30 mins.

dencal, Feb 17, 2016
  2. AndreTen Win User

Installed fine here. All fine at the time. Office account (test) prolonged until march 19th.

AndreTen, Feb 17, 2016
  3. The new build is installed with no issues, created an ISO from the saved ESD file and only thing left is to create a bootable USB with Rufus.

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 17, 2016
  4. Jack07 Win User

I'm on build 10199 and switched from slow to fast to get this. 20 minutes later the download started. Pretty nice!

Jack07, Feb 17, 2016
  5. Fafhrd Win User
    Does this mean that all other prior known issues have been fixed?

Fafhrd, Feb 17, 2016
  6. tinmar49 Win User
    Quick and painless this time. Earlier, my internet wasn't working well and a message popped up from Microsoft saying that the internet superhighway was overloaded.

tinmar49, Feb 17, 2016
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Cool..

Me,, still working like a clock.. not an issue to report.

BunnyJ, Feb 17, 2016
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

All updated. Going to put it through it's paces while gaming and see if it's working correctly.

blackroseMD1, Feb 17, 2016
  9. brummyfan Win User
    Total failure for me *cry couldn't install and reverted to older version, never mind, let me try tomorrow *Huh

brummyfan, Feb 17, 2016
  10. Kari Win User
    Cliff, no worries; a Hyper-V vm sees a normal Ethernet adapter, although emulated. That quote you posted can affect a host where the virtual external switches exist.

In other words:
    • Upgrading a Hyper-V vm = no issues
    • Upgrading a physical, real machine which is using Hyper-V virtual switches = if the switches stop working after the upgrade just use one of two given workarounds to make them work again

I was away from home past four and half hours meaning I'm late in this game but my 10586 TH2 v. 1511 Education Hyper-V vm upgraded just now without an issue to 14267 Education.

11. Rebooted into no build. No problems. 12 progams in Startup - boot time 35 sec. Their is a transident error message on login but it goes by too fast for me to see and it does not need to be dismissed. This was happening in the previous build. I may be able to track down in the event viewer when I have time. It is not the reported dll problem because I successfully appllied the temprorary fix successfully (delted the file) and it still flashed. I'll look into my VMware Windows 10 VM - its not activated but I still receive preview build anyway. Basically waiting for substantial changes in Redstone builds. I don't use Edge much at all so I don't care about that. Firefox and Chrome are just fine. While Universal Apps and the store work I really only use the Weather App and iHeart radio although Facebook, Twitter and Dropbox work as best they can

martyfelker, Feb 18, 2016
  12. linw Win User
    Love a man with a great sense of humour!!

13. linw Win User

All went well with two comps here except for the perennial annoyance of the restore being set to off.

It is very quick to see all other shares on both 1511 and insider builds, as well as the Linux based networked printer, as opposed to my two 1511's that are very reluctant to see any but the other 1511 ones.

14. magilla Win User
    Once again, one computer (laptop) updating, desktop is on fast lane and nothing is downloading/repeated attempts at getting update result in 'up to date' message. I suppose I will once again have to make an iso from my laptop and do an update from that as I did on the 14257 release.

magilla, Feb 18, 2016
  15. badrobot Win User
    Same thing on my desktop. It doesn't get the update.

badrobot, Feb 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.Starting with today’s build, Windows Insiders will notice that the name of the...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14251 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Sharp-eyed Insiders likely noted the big jump in build numbers from our last preview build (11102). Historically, the codebase for...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we are releasing Build 14279 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Here’s what’s new in Build 14279 Cortana in more languages: With this build, we are enabling Cortana for the Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565: UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...d.html#option3 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 1: Tweet...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. At Build 2016 last week, we shared new experiences and new opportunities we’re creating for developers...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Welcome to 2016 and a new year full of new builds for Windows Insiders. Today we have a new PC build we’re releasing to Insiders in the Fast ring: Build 11099. As with the previous build, this build does...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. With this build, you won’t see big noticeable changes or new features just yet. Right now, the team is...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14257 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. As I mentioned last week, we’re at the beginning of a new development cycle for our next feature update to Windows 10. Teams are...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525: It has been amazing to see the impact that Windows Insiders have made since we launched the program last year. Your feedback has helped us fix bugs and make changes which resulted in a better product because of your input. Thank you to all of the Windows Insiders who have...