Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Once again, one computer (laptop) updating, desktop is on fast lane and nothing is downloading/repeated attempts at getting update result in 'up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Wynona Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

Me too, Magilla. Lappy's updating, but Desktop don't see nuttin'. ISO city, I guess. *Smile

Wynona, Feb 18, 2016

2. I just had a weird issue where my mouse cursor locked up and I couldn't use it for anything. Any clicks or scrolling of the wheel made noises like a telegraph. Everything seemed to still work except the mouse. Ended up having to CtrlAltDel and restart.

Hopefully just a one time thing.

Edit: Just happened again. That's not good.

blackroseMD1, Feb 18, 2016
  3. My b11102 just upgraded to b14267.

My PC exhibited a couple minor upgrade glitches.
    The glitches this time:
    • No mouse
    • K-Lite had to be reinstalled (after W10 displayed a pop-up about every video extension)
    After a reboot, the mouse has returned and everything else seems to be working OK. *Smile

lehnerus2000, Feb 18, 2016
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

Just great and really a great time to do it *Smile

*Edit* It doesn't show up in WU on my desktop *Sad

XXHeronikXX, Feb 18, 2016
  5. Build 16267. VMware 11.1.3 VM. No issues

martyfelker, Feb 18, 2016

6. 14267 is running fine now boot loader works to dual boot , I checked or re set my privacy settings ,default apps,notifications etc. and imported my favorites into Edge from Chrome ( default browser . )

Except I got the usual imported multiple empty folders in Edge from the Chrome bookmarks folders and subfolders favorites that clone my Chrome bookmark folders like before and some that came in fine .

I copied the Chrome bookmark folders and subfolders from Chrome a while back into an"other bookmarks folder" I dropped into into my Edge favorites bar when Edge was more unstable than now it drops down and works fine that way when you open it and it shows all the cloned Chrome bookmark folders and sub folders intact with all the icons and URL names as they would appear normally .

The folder above is mirrored in the Chrome bookmarks bar also outside of their bookmark folder clones so it will be imported in Edge and the other browsers intact .

The lengthy Chrome Favorites bar import outside of the folder above comes through fine anyway so all my usual web sites are there .

OTOH I never use Edge or IE for any work or anything critical and don't GAS about them much anyway . I just use Edge or IE to stream *some * 1080p streams and other embedded website videos that don't play nice in Chrome now and then if I'm not using Firefox instead or on a clean install at least they can download better browsers .

OTOH Edge is working better outside of importing bookmarks but it can't touch Chrome for page reliability ,multible tabs stability ,speed or stability in general although Chrome is still a memory hog .*Smile

No transient error messages like the last few builds on desktop start up ,run time apps work as well as they always have ( it varies. ) Mail client works fine and syncs up as usual....... IOW everything seems fine here so far.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 [​IMG]

blutos cousin, Feb 18, 2016
  7. No wait for the next build this time around I see! When going to check the updates the restart had already been scheduled! Once the physical upgrade is complete I can then boot into the 7 side and check on the 10 Home VM there.

Night Hawk, Feb 18, 2016
  8. Jairus24 Win User

Is it just me or the copy-paste function in Edge is not working properly? Both keyboard shortcut and mouse right click copy-paste interaction is not working in this build. Elsewhere, it's fine.

Jairus24, Feb 18, 2016
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Just stable and working just fine.. some of the new features in Edge don't seem to work..

Well, I need to get my head wrapped around them ..

BunnyJ, Feb 18, 2016
  10. Having gotten back to the upgrade I simply went into Edge and copy + pasted the Bing url as the home page rather then looking at the about.start there.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 [​IMG]

The upgrade itself of course restarted into the user admin not the hidden system account I saw enabled on the previous build which now may have to be enabled all over again. A reboot into 7 for the VM there and then back into 10 will tell.

Night Hawk, Feb 18, 2016
  11. fjk61011 Win User
    Updating now. Will report back when I'm back on the Grid.

fjk61011, Feb 18, 2016
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Good luck and hope all goes well.

BunnyJ, Feb 18, 2016
  13. fjk61011 Win User

Finished now. Seems to be working fine.

fjk61011, Feb 18, 2016
  14. Well as soon as I went to check the updates on the 10 VM guess what? It couldn't wait to start downloading the 14267 before I could even run the check but simply got the screen open! Must have been early enough on the roster! *chuckle

Night Hawk, Feb 18, 2016
  15. goatty2 Win User
    downloaded this morn is running ok after reinstalling mouse pad driver as usual after update and switch recovery on again.
    but at least this time didn't brake WiFi

goatty2, Feb 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.Starting with today’s build, Windows Insiders will notice that the name of the...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14251 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Sharp-eyed Insiders likely noted the big jump in build numbers from our last preview build (11102). Historically, the codebase for...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we are releasing Build 14279 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Here’s what’s new in Build 14279 Cortana in more languages: With this build, we are enabling Cortana for the Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565: UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...d.html#option3 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 1: Tweet...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. At Build 2016 last week, we shared new experiences and new opportunities we’re creating for developers...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Welcome to 2016 and a new year full of new builds for Windows Insiders. Today we have a new PC build we’re releasing to Insiders in the Fast ring: Build 11099. As with the previous build, this build does...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. With this build, you won’t see big noticeable changes or new features just yet. Right now, the team is...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14257 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. As I mentioned last week, we’re at the beginning of a new development cycle for our next feature update to Windows 10. Teams are...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525: It has been amazing to see the impact that Windows Insiders have made since we launched the program last year. Your feedback has helped us fix bugs and make changes which resulted in a better product because of your input. Thank you to all of the Windows Insiders who have...