Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Oh, but your are good, Kari! The tomatoes and peppers are in the ground, it started to sprinkle rain just as I finished and now you're telling me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Wynona Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

Oh, but your are good, Kari!

The tomatoes and peppers are in the ground, it started to sprinkle rain just as I finished and now you're telling me there's a new Build of Windows 10 released.

Well, duhhhhhhhhhhh, I finally caught your meaning . . . *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2 I wasn't saying thanks for the new build; I was saying thanks for telling me about it. *Smile

Wynona, Mar 17, 2016

2. Oof...that controller bug is no joke. Straight to flashing black screens and then locked up both wired and wirelessly. Hopefully all these controller issues from the last couple of builds will finally be fixed in the next build.

blackroseMD1, Mar 17, 2016
  3. meebers Win User
    My clock is one hour ahead, will not adjust. Changed sync from windows to time.nist.gov and now is correct. *Eek

meebers, Mar 17, 2016
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

blutos cousin, Mar 17, 2016
  5. linw Win User
    Yep, downloading now.

Wonder when Magilla will get it!!!

6. Wynona Win User
    No telling, Lin.

Wynona, Mar 17, 2016
  7. Going to make an ISO from the ESD in the $Win BT source folder now . (Thank you 10 forums for the tutorials on all that ) I had to mount one last time when WU failed to install 14279 from the Win $BT source folder .

8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

Build 14291 is installed and running great and I am now creating an ISO from Kari's "ESD to ISO" tut.

IownAmoneyPit, Mar 17, 2016
  9. linw Win User
    Maybe John could run another competition to pick the date?

(Sorry, Magilla, we really are sympathetic).

10. linw Win User
    Seems to run fine. Even installed an Edge extension. Didn't see an ad blocker, though!

Getting closer to being usable, but not yet.

And, yep, Restore was turned off again.............

11. Got the 14291 ESD install and dycrypter DL copied to another NTFS partition and stable Windows 10 OS & the desktop here .*Smile

Thanks to Ten Forums for the tutorials about all that

Going to start the WU re start/update install and see what shakes out . I had to mount an ISO last time when the 14279 WU D/L failed to install .

Might see if Google Chrome x64 is stable in 14291 like it hasn't been for a while on these insider builds here and if the OS in general doesn't freeze and I beam the mouse pointer or slow to a crawl now and then without warning .....IOW I ain't real fond of 14279 *Smile

I'm using Firefox 45 as a default browser now ( since today in 14279 ) here and it's behaving real decently no problem though..... I've always had and liked Firefox plenty anyway and I keep my Chrome bookmarks & bookmark bar up to date in F.F. anyway they can keep Exploder 11 and Edge outside of downloading a better browser .☻☻

12. I wonder if the 14291 HDD and Memory Mark throughput results in Passmark x 64 will ever match Windows 7 x64 they haven't on any W 10 build I know of so far and I started W. I. with 10029 in maybe Feb 2015 and I have 3 other 10586th1 PC's here a total of 5 Win 10 OS altogether *sarc

I'll bench mark 14291 w/Passmark x64 maybe tomorrow and post my results against 7 x64 on the same NTFS hdd & PC . *Smile

13. davidhk Win User

14291 installed.
    Unlike last build (14279) when I was unable to connect WiFi, no such issue this time.
    All working normally.
    Have not tried "extension" yet.

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  14. davidhk Win User
    *** I got this Web Companion crept in during 14291 install.
    Did the download of 14291 also brought in this ad-aware ?
    Now I have to uninstall it and hopefully there will be nothing left in the registry.

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  15. It installed fine on my laptop. First thing I tested was to see if Microsoft Cinema webcam works with Skype and it does. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile :) I also get a Wi-Fi connect but not the Wi-Fi icon in the taskbar. What I do get is the Ethernet icon with a red X and it is right, the Ethernet cable is not connected. When I hover the mouse over that icon, it tells me I have secure connection with Internet access.

alkaufmann, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. What’s new in Build 14946 Customizing your precision...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 3/30: Today we are moving Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! I spent a few days this week at our Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto this week and one of the most exciting things for me was how much people are talking about the Windows Insider Program....
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile: UPDATE: July 15th 2016 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello my Windows Insiders! I’m at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) this week to meet partners and customers to understand the needs of their businesses...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Since you all seemed to like the breakneck build pace last week, we’re starting the week off right and releasing not one, not two, not three…but *four* builds today. Today we are releasing Build...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile: 14328 is coming down the pipe right now! down loading now. 48094
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. In addition to devices that shipped with Windows 10 such as the Lumia 550, 650,...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile: Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] *** Edit 2016.10.20 - 6:10PM *** THANK YOU to all the Windows Insiders who have provided us feedback on getting stuck at 0% while trying to download Build 14951 on their devices. We have narrowed this down to a new...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Surprise! Today we are releasing Build 14385 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. But wait – it’s the weekend!? We’re churning out builds like crazy and this one has a few...