Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; And with the list of known issues we've got explanation for what was the problem with confirmation dialogs (link in emails): "If you are in an app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Peggsie, Apr 21, 2016.

1. AndreTen Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

And with the list of known issues we've got explanation for what was the problem with confirmation dialogs (link in emails):

"If you are in an app and click on a link with a URL longer than 260 characters, it will bring up the “Open with…” dialog instead of opening with your default browser."

So, it is still here.

AndreTen, Apr 21, 2016
  2. AndreTen Win User

And with the list of known issues we've got explanation for what was the problem with confirmation dialogs (link in emails):

"If you are in an app and click on a link with a URL longer than 260 characters, it will bring up the “Open with…” dialog instead of opening with your default browser."

So, it is still here.

AndreTen, Apr 21, 2016
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    So far I noticed this change:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile [​IMG]

And right now I'm creating an ISO.. then I'll perform a disk clean up.

BunnyJ, Apr 21, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

And here's the new start menu.. I really like the change.

BunnyJ, Apr 21, 2016
  5. Got the latest update, d/l now! Sweet!

rogerwilco91, Apr 21, 2016
  6. Looks like they may have finally fixed that Xbox controller bug that caused wdm.exe to continuously crash. Sweet!

Upgrading now.

blackroseMD1, Apr 21, 2016
  7. fjk61011 Win User
    I've reinstalled 14316 with a local account and then signed in with my Microsoft account.

New build hasn't shown up yet. It's installing on my wife's pc.

EDIT: Stuck at 32%.

fjk61011, Apr 21, 2016
  8. dencal Win User

Installed, only took 1/2 hr.

dencal, Apr 21, 2016
  9. CountMike New Member
    Everything went smooth as silk, somebody is getting hang of it.
    Finally new Start look, new Setting and update settings. That's how far I got. Have to read about all the changes and check them out one by one.

CountMike, Apr 21, 2016
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I like the new action center look and features. Really a good job.

BunnyJ, Apr 21, 2016
  11. Winuser Win User
    Sorry to hear that. I've had several spots of basal cell carcinoma and one spot of melanoma removed in the last several years. The melanoma was detected early and she was able to get it all. I go for a complete checkup every 6 months. I was a little embarrassed undressing in front of three woman in the beginning. It doesn't bother me now.

Winuser, Apr 21, 2016
  12. dencal Win User
    Favourites bar legible across top , but Favourites on side bar miniscule,
    As of yet have not found a way to adjust size.

dencal, Apr 21, 2016
  13. magilla Win User

Wynona,
    The problem with email (selected) asking each time what program you want to use to open this is STILL THERE!
    Amazon, Staples, Walmart, PCWorld all ask for program with which to open!

magilla, Apr 21, 2016
  14. Jairus24 Win User
    Oh my, 2 of my wish listed function that I suggested in the Feedback Hub last year has been added in this build (calendar integration in clock and the notification counter badge). Downloading now... *Biggrin

Jairus24, Apr 21, 2016
  15. fjk61011 Win User
    I've changed the devil to a smiley.

I had Melanoma which had spread. That was 40 years ago. they used a Drug called DTIC as chemo. My brother said it was a derivative of Mustard gas!

They were able to tell me straight off that it was Basal Cell Carcinoma. They said in some countries it is not considered a cancer.

fjk61011, Apr 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. What’s new in Build 14946 Customizing your precision...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 3/30: Today we are moving Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! I spent a few days this week at our Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto this week and one of the most exciting things for me was how much people are talking about the Windows Insider Program....
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile: UPDATE: July 15th 2016 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello my Windows Insiders! I’m at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) this week to meet partners and customers to understand the needs of their businesses...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Since you all seemed to like the breakneck build pace last week, we’re starting the week off right and releasing not one, not two, not three…but *four* builds today. Today we are releasing Build...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. In addition to devices that shipped with Windows 10 such as the Lumia 550, 650,...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile: Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] *** Edit 2016.10.20 - 6:10PM *** THANK YOU to all the Windows Insiders who have provided us feedback on getting stuck at 0% while trying to download Build 14951 on their devices. We have narrowed this down to a new...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Surprise! Today we are releasing Build 14385 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. But wait – it’s the weekend!? We’re churning out builds like crazy and this one has a few...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. There are some very cool new things in this build, including one of the top requested...