Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Good news.. I tried Foxit again .. no issues opening up PDF's. The bug in the previous build is gone! Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Peggsie, Apr 21, 2016.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

Good news.. I tried Foxit again .. no issues opening up PDF's. The bug in the previous build is gone!

BunnyJ, Apr 22, 2016

2. The two VMs are taking their time while the second desktop is now moving right along having past the VMs and at 92% on Part 3 while the VMs are still on.. well the Home VM is now on Part 2 at least having been fired up earlier after the first Pro VM went foobar.

Night Hawk, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Wynona Win User
    I think I'll wait until tomorrow to fire up the laptop for its OS update.

Also, since there seems to be some neat tablet stuff, I may put the Windows tab on the Insider Program.

Wynona, Apr 22, 2016
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

All down and running on PC and Mobile..
    - were there any updates specifically for the Mobile?

BugMeister, Apr 22, 2016
  5. Well that's a relief! Second desktop and one of the three VMs now all set! One VM dumped and what's this with the other two?

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile [​IMG]

Still seeing the exact same Update for MS Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 hanging the works up for the main however. Already went further to see the entire 2013 VS Community installed and still running into that endlessly waiting now for several days!

Night Hawk, Apr 22, 2016
  6. geordie17 Win User
    Did the slowdown left it to do its thing,came back after a while screen said it was reverting back to my old version.Now in up dates after a restart it has a problem . "We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. Restarting your computer may help, and we'll keep trying to update. "So not sure what to do next.

geordie17, Apr 22, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Pretty decent Build.
    Some nice changes.
    All seems to be in order, so far.

Edwin, Apr 22, 2016
  8. badrobot Win User

I wasn't really expecting it to come today but it did. It usually comes 3 to 5 days after...

badrobot, Apr 22, 2016
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I agree.,, I really like the update to the start menu.

BunnyJ, Apr 22, 2016
  10. simrick Win User
    Thanks! I will give it a try, if I can ever get this update to install...
    Nice wallpaper. My kid would kill for that one. *Smile

simrick, Apr 22, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    Yup! Definitely better! *Smile
    Email is no longer displayed on the sign in screen.
    But the 'seconds' on the lock screen clock bug is still there.

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. What’s new in Build 14946 Customizing your precision...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 3/30: Today we are moving Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! I spent a few days this week at our Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto this week and one of the most exciting things for me was how much people are talking about the Windows Insider Program....
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile: UPDATE: July 15th 2016 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello my Windows Insiders! I’m at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) this week to meet partners and customers to understand the needs of their businesses...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Since you all seemed to like the breakneck build pace last week, we’re starting the week off right and releasing not one, not two, not three…but *four* builds today. Today we are releasing Build...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. In addition to devices that shipped with Windows 10 such as the Lumia 550, 650,...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile: Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] *** Edit 2016.10.20 - 6:10PM *** THANK YOU to all the Windows Insiders who have provided us feedback on getting stuck at 0% while trying to download Build 14951 on their devices. We have narrowed this down to a new...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Surprise! Today we are releasing Build 14385 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. But wait – it’s the weekend!? We’re churning out builds like crazy and this one has a few...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. There are some very cool new things in this build, including one of the top requested...