Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Simple, reliable 3rd party portable time sync utility Neutron from Keir.net: Soft-Neutron 7KB download Requires Admin rights to sync time. [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Fafhrd Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile

Simple, reliable 3rd party portable time sync utility Neutron from Keir.net:

Soft-Neutron 7KB download

Requires Admin rights to sync time.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile [​IMG]

Fafhrd, Nov 3, 2016
  2. CountMike New Member

Windows must be syncing anyway, my clock is to last second same as nist.gov.

CountMike, Nov 3, 2016
  3. so far most of the problems I had are gone with this update.
    shutdown works and the old deleted pictures don't return on reboot.

Edge is still broke though, its still recovering web pages all the time.

shakennstirred, Nov 3, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Got me Paint 3D preview finally.

CountMike, Nov 3, 2016
  5. kado897 Win User
    Still masses of ID 28 Events generated.

kado897, Nov 3, 2016
  6. dencal Win User
    You can go paint the town red now!!!!!!.....English vernacular for celebration.

dencal, Nov 3, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    Studying it now.

CountMike, Nov 3, 2016
  8. magilla Win User

Well, no download on either devices. I guess my day off yesterday screwed up my download. Usually get the download on early morning following release date. Maybe I am going to be without this download completely.

magilla, Nov 3, 2016
  9. meebers Win User
    Seems pretty consistent with the last 4-5 builds, that the second day upon first boot up, the update is there.

So no more ~BT folders? Have not seen one last couple of builds. If I want the install.esd file, have to stop before first restart to get it??

meebers, Nov 3, 2016
  10. CountMike New Member
    Are you sure show hidden folders option is enabled ?

CountMike, Nov 3, 2016
  11. Kari Win User
    As Count asked, are you sure you are showing hidden items? BT folder is there as always.

12. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile [​IMG]

Shows Serious Time Sync bug still not fixed on my physical Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959. Otherwise build seem fast and stable but with the Windows Update Radeon Display update fixed manually.

martyfelker, Nov 3, 2016
  13. Kari Win User

14. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Nov 3, 2016
  15. meebers Win User
    I normally leave this on, but for some reason, it was not checked. In trying to find the setting, I discovered that my control panel link is no where to be found?? Under settings, "find a setting" I typed "control panel" and I could use it. Until I find a way to put the control panel link up on the screen, I did the "Control Panel All tasks" short cut on task bar. Tx for the info.

meebers, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. What’s new in Build 14946 Customizing your precision...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 3/30: Today we are moving Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile: UPDATE: July 15th 2016 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello my Windows Insiders! I’m at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) this week to meet partners and customers to understand the needs of their businesses...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Since you all seemed to like the breakneck build pace last week, we’re starting the week off right and releasing not one, not two, not three…but *four* builds today. Today we are releasing Build...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile: 14328 is coming down the pipe right now! down loading now. 48094
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. In addition to devices that shipped with Windows 10 such as the Lumia 550, 650,...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile: Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] *** Edit 2016.10.20 - 6:10PM *** THANK YOU to all the Windows Insiders who have provided us feedback on getting stuck at 0% while trying to download Build 14951 on their devices. We have narrowed this down to a new...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Surprise! Today we are releasing Build 14385 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. But wait – it’s the weekend!? We’re churning out builds like crazy and this one has a few...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. There are some very cool new things in this build, including one of the top requested...