Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi, The issue is caused by Logitech's download assistant. You can disable it in Task Manager > Startup if you like. Furthermore if you have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 2, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile

Have Logitech MX 5500 keyboard mouse combo with Logitech Setpoint Manager, and Ccleaner.....no problems encountered.

dencal, Nov 4, 2016
  2. Winuser Win User

I wouldn't say I'm unfortunate. I prefer Pale Moon over Edge and only use it in my Insider build for testing. Seeing how Edge is crashing for me in this build I decided to give Chrome a try.

Winuser, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Winuser Win User
    Glad to hear your daughter is doing fine. I had two family members that suffered a brain aneurysm that ruptured so I can just imaging what your going through. My wife and I will be praying for you and your daughter.

Winuser, Nov 4, 2016
  4. goatty2 Win User

anyone got paint 3 d to work
    every time I used paint 3d and change the colour it crashes

goatty2, Nov 4, 2016
  5. Wynona Win User
    Thankfully, her doctor wouldn't renew a particular med until she had an MRI (something to do with the pituitary) and they were discovered before they ruptured!

BTW, if you haven't been advised, brain aneurysms are hereditary, so everyone blood kin should be checked. This is the third daughter to get them; the other two daughters' ruptured but both are fine now.

Wynona, Nov 4, 2016
  6. Wynona Win User
    Done! Thanks, FDE!

Wynona, Nov 4, 2016
  7. Wynona Win User
    Lucky you! *Smile I need to install the software for the mouse, but I'm not in a hurry.

Wynona, Nov 4, 2016
  8. CountMike New Member

It's working just fine for me and after all those troubles to download it, it better work good.

CountMike, Nov 4, 2016
  9. goatty2 Win User
    sods law I had no bother downloading and installing it
    uninstalled it and tried again same problem

goatty2, Nov 4, 2016
  10. gbm97 Win User
    Microsoft messaging relay was working!!! After the Preview Build 14959 install the stock sms messaging icon was rolling in my message count.
    I thought that was awesome to have back and working.
    However it brought all my previous messages but not showing current incoming messages.
    I'm ok with that as it shows Microsoft is working on it and may not have to bother with some rogue dark tacky stranger wants to ad me Skype to deliver them after all.

gbm97, Nov 4, 2016
  11. Well this time Microsoft was not content with just destroying GRUB but wiped my entire openSUSE partition and a XFS formatted HD with all my data. Installed some weird BIOS code on the drive. Didn't ask me - very nasty. Not a problem - merely a challenge. I'm in Windows now and the 'puter dual boots with GRUB in the MBR. So much for that. I'm virtualizing this Windows partition and will run it as a VM. Windows will be downsized from 140 to 128GB as well. A Hyper-V Windows 10 VM did actually time sync but blew out my host router which had to be rebooted. Here's a screenshot of my Windows machine with Windows 10 Hyper-V time sync enabled
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile [​IMG]

martyfelker, Nov 4, 2016
  12. magilla Win User
    I played with it a little bit but find it 'kludgy' and needs some 'help' menus. I have used Corel Draw for many iterations and like it at this point much better.

magilla, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14959 for PC and Mobile - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. What’s new in Build 14946 Customizing your precision...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 3/30: Today we are moving Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile: UPDATE: July 15th 2016 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello my Windows Insiders! I’m at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) this week to meet partners and customers to understand the needs of their businesses...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Since you all seemed to like the breakneck build pace last week, we’re starting the week off right and releasing not one, not two, not three…but *four* builds today. Today we are releasing Build...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile: 14328 is coming down the pipe right now! down loading now. 48094
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. In addition to devices that shipped with Windows 10 such as the Lumia 550, 650,...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile: Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] *** Edit 2016.10.20 - 6:10PM *** THANK YOU to all the Windows Insiders who have provided us feedback on getting stuck at 0% while trying to download Build 14951 on their devices. We have narrowed this down to a new...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Surprise! Today we are releasing Build 14385 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. But wait – it’s the weekend!? We’re churning out builds like crazy and this one has a few...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. There are some very cool new things in this build, including one of the top requested...