Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Update: Feedback Hub Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE: Feedback Hub Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile

Update: Feedback Hub
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

UPDATE: Feedback Hub

Brink, Nov 8, 2016
  2. Kari Win User

For once all language versions got it straight away, downloading on four machines at the moment *Smile

:)

Kari, Nov 8, 2016
  3. Ronnie Vernon, Nov 8, 2016
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile

JerryLippey, Nov 8, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Downloading now. *Party

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 8, 2016
  6. JohnC Win User
    Downloading now:

JohnC, Nov 8, 2016
  7. EdTittel Win User
    Downloading on Win10 Pro test machine, but still not offered for Enterprise at the moment. Do they sometimes stagger them in terms of WU availability? To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time I've noticed that Enterprise wasn't available at the same time as Pro. Goes off to check wumt... not available there for Enterprise, either.
    --Ed--
    [Note added 1:55 PM, 50 minutes after initial post: Enterprise build now proffered via WU, and downloading on test PC. If there's a time swing here, it's not a big one.]

EdTittel, Nov 8, 2016
  8. Kodi Win User

Still won't play nice with third party AV's (Avast Paid)

Kodi, Nov 8, 2016
  9. Kari Win User
    There seems to be some but at least for me totally mystery logic behind how various machines will get build upgrades. I believe whatever this logic is it's based rather on machine than language version or edition.

I have seen this so often, almost identical hardware and Windows edition & setup using same Insider account, one getting upgrade up to two days later than other that I have totally given up all tries to understand the logic in this *Smile

Kari, Nov 8, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Ed @EdTittel, *Smile

It downloaded in W10 Enterprise on my laptop. You might double check to make sure that you're still in the Fast ring, and don't have defer updates checked.

Brink, Nov 8, 2016
  11. linw Win User
    Installed with the usual no trouble. Always get the update as soon as it is available, Kari. Yep, the logic of who does and doesn't get it immediately, stays a mystery.

One difference from normal, got prompted to confirm Chrome as the default browser. Sorry, MS, good try - failed!

12. brummyfan Win User
    Smooth update, no problems *Biggrin

brummyfan, Nov 8, 2016
  13. linw Win User

No 'install.esd' in sources this time.

14. Kari Win User
    Strange! At the moment I have already created UK English, Finnish and Swedish ISO images from install.esd found on respective Sources folders on those three machines.

15. waltc Win User
    Downloading now...

Edit: No Problem, error-free flight upgrade through WU--nice. Fourth one consecutively--yeah (hope I haven't jinxed the next one!)

Also, I believe that Kari is right on the money about the install.esd--I remember builds which removed the install.esd after a successful install--I don't have it, either, after installing this build--just as information for whomever might find it useful...*Wink

waltc, Nov 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. What’s new in Build 14946 Customizing your precision...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 3/30: Today we are moving Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile: UPDATE: July 15th 2016 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello my Windows Insiders! I’m at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) this week to meet partners and customers to understand the needs of their businesses...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Since you all seemed to like the breakneck build pace last week, we’re starting the week off right and releasing not one, not two, not three…but *four* builds today. Today we are releasing Build...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile: 14328 is coming down the pipe right now! down loading now. 48094
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. In addition to devices that shipped with Windows 10 such as the Lumia 550, 650,...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14951 for PC and Mobile: Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] *** Edit 2016.10.20 - 6:10PM *** THANK YOU to all the Windows Insiders who have provided us feedback on getting stuck at 0% while trying to download Build 14951 on their devices. We have narrowed this down to a new...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Surprise! Today we are releasing Build 14385 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. But wait – it’s the weekend!? We’re churning out builds like crazy and this one has a few...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. There are some very cool new things in this build, including one of the top requested...