Windows 10: Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

Discus and support Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by accystan, May 6, 2018.

1. accystan Win User

Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

Hi everyone !.

On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately!
    I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !.

Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì don't have System Administrator permission to uninstall it... Settings/Programs and Features tells me it doesn't recognise the BitTorrent.exe address , so I am stumped.
    I can close the program every time I use my PC but I'd rather not have it around !.
    I read somewhere that it is possibly an item of malware. But ?

So, if anyone can help me with my dilemma I'd be so obllged.

Alan.A.

:)

accystan, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

1. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !. - Similar Threads - Annoying BitTorrent removal

2. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  3. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  4. How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?: This error happens repeatedly and has for two years. I don't even have Outlook installed on my laptop. Nor do I have Microsoft Office. Or Windows Live Mail.Surely there must be a way to remove this app. Can anyone suggest how? TIA*Performance Monitor:A problem caused this...
  5. How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?

How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?: This error happens repeatedly and has for two years. I don't even have Outlook installed on my laptop. Nor do I have Microsoft Office. Or Windows Live Mail.Surely there must be a way to remove this app. Can anyone suggest how? TIA*Performance Monitor:A problem caused this...
  6. Annoying account impossible to remove

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying account impossible to remove: Hi! I made the dreaded mistake of clicking on a Mail To link on a website and mistyping my address and now Microsoft has made this account and says there are account issues every day on my pc and I cannot remove the account and if i close it it will not be removed from my...
  7. Unable to remove annoying blue windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to remove annoying blue windows: How can I remove the blue windows which look like this annoying one on Windows 10 2004? I have them when doing random things. For instance, some time ago Kaspersky told me to renew its license and I also had this blue window. IIRC, I also had it after installing some updates...
  8. BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent: Hello, I am getting BSODs specifically whenever I use Bit-torrent/U-torrent. I didn't have this issue previously until now and I really have no idea how to fix this! Please help and thanks so much in advance. Here's my dump files. Ray 27171
  9. Cannot unistall bittorrent

Cannot unistall bittorrent: I need help to uninstall bit torrent from the app menu. When I click the uninstall button, nothing happens and the app icon is still there. There does not seem to have been a folder in the program files called bittorrent I can uninstall either. thanks in advance 48916
  10. BSOD while using bittorrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using bittorrent: Hello everyone Like many people among us I get a BSOD while using bittorrent. I have a new laptop running on windows 10. I've read a lot about this problem on internet but can't fix the problem. I think I already updated all my network drivers. Is there a genius...