Windows 10: Annoying buzzing sound while in games

Discus and support Annoying buzzing sound while in games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have this annoying buzzing sound that I can't figure out why or how to fix it! I have Razer Kraken headphones which came with this cable that plugs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BDani, Jan 22, 2017.

1. BDani Win User

Annoying buzzing sound while in games

I have this annoying buzzing sound that I can't figure out why or how to fix it!
    I have Razer Kraken headphones which came with this cable that plugs mic + headphones to the same port. This cable are both connected to the rear of the PC.
    When I connect them to the front, the mic doesn't work. Only the headphones.
    When I connect just the headphones without the cable from Razer, then the same thing happens, only the mic doesn't work.
    I've tried updating drivers, etc.
    It also happens with my speakers, when the cable is connected to the rear. I put my ear near the rear of the computer and I can hear the same buzzing sound.
    I've tried changing cables but it didn't work.
    I also used other earphones that have a built in mic and the mic did not work for some reason...
    Like I said, it only happens while in games.

I don't know how to fix this please help me.

:)

BDani, Jan 22, 2017
  2. FireRam Win User

PC Crashes while playing games

Hi, recently, my PC has been crashing while playing video games and it makes a loud buzzing sound for 2-3 seconds before auto-restarting, it's really annoying. i am using the AMD A8 6600K APU in my PC which handles my graphics to

I'd really like a fix.

FireRam, Jan 22, 2017
  3. fyw321 Win User
    Buzz sound On windows 10 when playing music and video

Yeah me too. I upgraded yesterday and when I was trying to play a music or a game or a movie, somethings I got stuck for a second or two, with a annoying buzz sound, doesn't sound normal.

How to fix this or MS plz release a patch

fyw321, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Have you checked for and cleaned out the finned heat sinks on the CPU and maybe on an add-in video card? I had a similar type sound in a computer, irritating as he!!, then one day I cleaned all 4 of my computers and the problem sound in that one was gone. I recalled that I was thinking that maybe the sound in mine was coming from the CPU cooling fan as an alert, could have been because the tiny internal speaker had come loose from the motherboard and running videos or heavy CPU usage programs could have been involved.

Berton, Jan 22, 2017
  5. BDani Win User
    My computer is pretty cleaned, opened it up a couple months ago and checked that no dust is there. This problem exists for a year or so.
    If it help, I got a GTX 970, i5 4460, MB H97 D3H

BDani, Jan 22, 2017
  6. BDani Win User
    Still in need of help with this *Sad

BDani, Feb 13, 2017
  7. If the problem exists since you have the computer or bought a new hardware, it might be EMI interference.
    I recall, how it sounds, it can be really annoying. The only solution would be buying a separate sound card.

TairikuOkami, Feb 13, 2017
  8. Annoying buzzing sound while in games

Can you show us a photo of the jacks & connectors you are using to plug into the jack out points on the pc please ?

RoadBlaster, Feb 13, 2017
  9. BDani Win User
    Here's the image: http://www.modders-inc.com/wp-conten...t/DSC_0726.jpg

I bought a different cable, happens there too.

I found that the name of this issue is "coil whine". Very familiar in the GTX 970 community...

BDani, Feb 13, 2017
  10. To test the headphones have you plugged them into your HiFi Stereo output jack if you have 6.5" to 3.5" adapter to make sure the headphone speakers are not defective ?

RoadBlaster, Feb 13, 2017
  11. BDani Win User
    I don't have a HiFi stereo jack, all are 3.5".
    The headphones work fine.
    Like I said, when they are plugged into those cables in the picture, everything is fine, but there's a buzzing sound.
    BUT, when I plug those cables in the front, then only audio works, not the mic. Also when I only plug the headphones, no cables, the mic doesn't work.

BDani, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Annoying buzzing sound while in games - Similar Threads - Annoying buzzing sound

2. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  3. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  4. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts while gaming. [BUGCHECK_CODE: 1a]

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts while gaming. [BUGCHECK_CODE: 1a]: Every time I'm trying to game, my pc freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts. This is not happening for all games. Playing csgo or valorant works fine, Playing them for hours, there is no problem. But story-mode games like red dead redemption 2 are causing this...
  5. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING: Hi, I have a very annoying problem with my PC The problem occurs only while gaming but never in regular using!I had many BSODs with different error codes, it may happened everyday or sometimes a whole week with no BSODs! I tried replacing the RAM in another slot, cleaning the...
  6. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING: Hi, I have a very annoying problem with my PC The problem occurs only while gaming but never in regular using!I had many BSODs with different error codes, it may happened everyday or sometimes a whole week with no BSODs! I tried replacing the RAM in another slot, cleaning the...
  7. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

8. Annoying buzz from subwoofer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying buzz from subwoofer?: I literally just got a new pair of klipsch desktop speakers the promedia 2.1 set and it appears that there is speaker buzz originating from the sub when the system is under load? This is what it sounds like. [media] 171022
  9. buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    buzzing sound: frequently i have a buzzuing sound on speaker which resolves by restarting to be repeated in one or two days. what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/buzzing-sound/87f33d44-0005-473c-90a8-5c34b040f4d1
  10. buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buzzing sound: Why is my laptop making a buzzing sound all of a sudden? I have cleaned the fan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/buzzing-sound/484ec9c3-0cec-40f8-a567-8775b13c0872

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buzzing sound while playing games windows 10

2. keyboard buzzing game

3. annoying buzzing in some games