Windows 10: Annoying issue BOSD

Discus and support Annoying issue BOSD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has a BOSD problem. I have run your tool and here are the two files it created. Every day or so I will hear a short buzz (1-second low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lenberman, Aug 6, 2017.

1. lenberman Win User

Annoying issue BOSD

My computer has a BOSD problem. I have run your tool and here are the two files it created. Every day or so I will hear a short buzz (1-second low volume) if I ignore it, within 5 minutes the computer will crash with a BOSD. It says: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Computer Specs: Dell XPS, 32GB ram 2T Hard Drive & 250GB SSD. Windows 10 Creator Edition.
    Thanks,
    Len

Files attached: _zipit & TempAttachment 147506

:)

lenberman, Aug 6, 2017
  2. cking0331 Win User

Blue screen after updating to Windows 10 on startup

Hi,

Installed windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite that was running Windows 7 installation ran fine but on windows loading screen it BOSDs.

error code is System_thread_exception_not_handled (athwb.sys)

will start in safe mode, i did get windows to start once by uninstalling wifi drivers and graphics drivers but didnt last too long before it

BOSD again and havnt been able to replicate the success again.

found a few posts on the issues but havnt had much success

any ideas much appreciated thanks.

Cody

cking0331, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 BlueScreens on HP Probook X360 11 G1 EE

We have several Probook X360's that all seem to be having the similar issue with BOSD on windows 10 build 1709 x64 enterprise, I have the dump file available Dropbox - Link not found

SeniorHelm1984, Aug 6, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Annoying issue BOSD

zbook, Aug 6, 2017
  5. lenberman Win User
    I'm sorry, I thought I did it as described. The difference was that it didn't make a file with my computer name and date, instead the tool made two files, one, a folder called _zipit and the other a file called temp.
    Len

lenberman, Aug 6, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    There is a security warning with the file that you posted.
    Please post a zip file as per the posting instructions.

zbook, Aug 6, 2017
  7. lenberman Win User
    Attachment 147661

There wasn't an attach button, just one to insert image. Am I missing something?

lenberman, Aug 6, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Annoying issue BOSD

It should be something similar to this once you activate the dm collector:
    14:18:07.48: Creating the archivedone14:18:07.48: Copying mini dump filesC:\Windows\minidump\042017-6437-01.dmp 1 file(s) copied.done14:18:07.78: generating dxdiag report (takes a while) 1 file(s) copied.done14:18:16.70: Copying host filesdone14:18:16.71: Creating sysinfo filedone14:18:19.60: Copying task listdone14:18:19.81: Getting driver listdone14:18:20.51: generating msinfo report

The file collector has finished.All files have now been collected and are in a zipped folder on your desktopready for you to upload to the forum.Press any key to continue . . .

Then there should be a zip file on the desktop.
    This file should not be a possible security threat file to anyone that attempts to view it.

zbook, Aug 6, 2017
  9. lenberman Win User
    Well, that is just what happened, just like in the instructional video. Is the file I attached, not actually attached?
    Len

lenberman, Aug 6, 2017
  10. lenberman Win User
    OK, I re-downloaded the tool, ran it and here are the two files exactly as it created them.
    Attachment 147684Attachment 147683

I hope this is right. - Len

lenberman, Aug 6, 2017
  11. lenberman Win User
    Here they are again up-loaded individuallyAttachment 147685

lenberman, Aug 6, 2017
  12. lenberman Win User
    I don't understand why you included this warning window, but no file?
    Len

lenberman, Aug 7, 2017
  13. zbook New Member

Annoying issue BOSD

When you view other threads on the website they are in the *.zip format.
    The link that you posted indicated security risk and the image was posted so you can see what we see.
    Please post with a *.zip format
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Aug 7, 2017
  14. lenberman Win User
    Thank you for explaining the issue. Here it is as a .zip

Attachment 147738

Thanks again, Len

lenberman, Aug 7, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
    That repackaged it as vbs. Isn't there a way to send that is not requiring opening a *,vbs file?
    VBS File Extension - What is a .vbs file and how do I open it?

Virtual Basic script written in the VBScript scripting language; contains code that can be executed within Windows or Internet Explorer via the Windows-based script host (Wscript.exe); may also use the .VB file extension. NOTE: May contain a virus - do not open if the VBS file is an unknown e-mail attachment.

zbook, Aug 7, 2017
Thema:

Annoying issue BOSD

1. Annoying issue BOSD - Similar Threads - Annoying issue BOSD

2. HIDCLASS.SYS BOSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HIDCLASS.SYS BOSD: hello.I am trying to find a culprit for BSOD but with Verifier I got this dmp.How should I continue?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwGQUTKOIJZ2YiTGDzPvqIc-ZpNRKNiu/view?usp=sharing...
  3. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  4. bosd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  5. bosd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  6. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  7. BOSD on random occasions (Possibly Driver Issue?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BOSD on random occasions (Possibly Driver Issue?): Hi guys. My dad bought a computer with high specs that i am very thankful for. The first week we have used it, it displayed a blue screen a couple times despite it being brand new with only a chrome browser and ms office installed. These BOSD's happen before i installed any...
  8. Repetitive annoying issue

Repetitive annoying issue: I keep having this issue where I recycle files, empty the bin, and by some magical pattern of actions, everything that was deleted manifests across my desktop. I've had to move all the icon/files on my desktop as far right as possible so that when the rebirth happens I know...
  9. Annoying issue with sticky notes

Annoying issue with sticky notes: Sometimes when I press Shift+Enter to write the next paragraph bellow the writing line goes backward and stays where it was before? submitted by /u/questir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejeuje/annoying_issue_with_sticky_notes/
  10. Annoying default browser issue

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying default browser issue: I wonder if anyone else has figured out how to deal with this. I hope it falls under the Windows 10 category. I have 4 versions of Firefox: stable, beta, portables of each. Every time I launch a different one, Windows asks me to make it the default. When I get to the...