Windows 10: Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner

Discus and support Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am somewhat new to Windows 10. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version right now. Whenever I log on the following event happens: I am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lou Reed, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Lou Reed Win User

Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner

I am somewhat new to Windows 10. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version right now.

Whenever I log on the following event happens:

I am getting in my initial desktop screen a lot of messages about the state of my system etc - see attachment. While they are occasionally helpful most of the time, they are just annoying. How do I get rid of them or at least keep them from appearing unless I want them to.

Right now they are very annoying. As soon as I click one away, another one appears.

I would just like to get rid of them or at least control them.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

:)

Lou Reed, Jan 15, 2018

2. "Activate Windows" pop up in the lower right corner of my screen, cant make it go away help!?

Hey guys, so I have had this PC for gaming and school work for about a year now and all of a sudden this pop up is stuck on my screen and will not go away. I can use my pc play games and use Microsoft apps like word and excel without and issue yet the
    pop up stays. I've since lost the windows product key since its been 12 months and I've moved multiple times since I built this thing and according to windows troubleshooting the only way to make the pop up go away is to put in the product key? Any idea how
    I can resolve this issue? Thanks!

WalkerAdams, Jan 15, 2018
  3. No Product key came in my email from Free Windows 10 upgrade!

When I go to settings and try to activate nothing happens. I have an annoying message in the lower right corner of my display "Activate Windows"

bober63841, Jan 15, 2018
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Under Settings, System, Notifications and Actions. You can turn off the ones you don't want to see. *Cool

dmholt57, Jan 15, 2018
  5. dalchina New Member
    If that doesn't help, what do you see if you click the cog on one of those notifications?

dalchina, Jan 15, 2018
  6. mrgeek Win User
    These are browser messages, not Windows 10. You show a '1' in the lower R corner next to clock which means there is just one system notification which you may/may not turn off per post 2.
    Click the cog within the popup box or try a different site from 'Newsmax' which is probably generating the spam messages.

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner - Similar Threads - Annoying Messages Desktop

2. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  3. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  4. Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...: Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window cannot be displayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-the-time-and-date-in-the-lower-right-corner/5008ed75-432f-4efe-bd7d-742799df93fb
  5. Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...

Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window...: Click the time and date in the lower right corner of the desktop, and the calendar window cannot be displayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-the-time-and-date-in-the-lower-right-corner/5008ed75-432f-4efe-bd7d-742799df93fb
  6. Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop: Good morning,I have a graphical problem with my PC because, since I joined the Insider program, my windows copy started to shows the installed version of the OS in the lower right corner of the desktop and this annoys me.I found an online guide which suggested to set the...
  7. Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop

Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop: Good morning,I have a graphical problem with my PC because, since I joined the Insider program, my windows copy started to shows the installed version of the OS in the lower right corner of the desktop and this annoys me.I found an online guide which suggested to set the...
  8. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Ads appearing on Desktop in lower right corner Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads appearing on Desktop in lower right corner Windows 10: This is extremely frustrating. I have tried everything. Rkill, malware bytes, rouge killer, and probably many others. Nothing seems to work. There are these stupid ads that pop up on my desktop every so often in the lower right corner of the screen. I enclosed a screenshot....
  10. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.: Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks like a small box with a down arrow at bottom. Have tried Chrome's Settings/notifications/block, etc. doesn't work. Not sure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. team chats how to get pop ups from lower right corner

2. how can i stop pop ups on my acer laptop

3. annoying news flashes and spam pop-ups in lower right of screen