Windows 10: Annoying Pop-Up license reminder

Discus and support Annoying Pop-Up license reminder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just uninstalled an app called SpotOnTheMouse and i was doing something but i saw a pop up license reminder came out which is really annoying for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vism, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Vism Win User

Annoying Pop-Up license reminder

I just uninstalled an app called SpotOnTheMouse and i was doing something but i saw a pop up license reminder came out which is really annoying for me and it goes continuing forever. So can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks very much i appreciate your help.

:)

Vism, Dec 2, 2016

2. Annoying windows 10 update reminders

How do I prevent those annoying windows 10 update reminders from popping up? I have tried deleting the windows 10 update assistant and disabling the windows update service but that doesn't help. It just reactivates and reinstall. Every single day I get
    a pop up about an available udate but I don't have enough room to install it. What do I have to do to prevent that annoying pop up every day? I'm seriously tempted to change to mac or linux if nothing can be done.

JimmiAndersen, Dec 2, 2016
  3. How do I get rid of GWapp?

I don't want Windows 10. I installed it and didn't like it. Now that I've uninstalled it I still have this stupid reminder popping up and annoying me. Please tell me how to get rid of it PERMANENTLY.

Thanks

jlambicjlambic, Dec 2, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, assuming you mean the license reminder relates to the program you've uninstalled, I suggest
    a. Reinstall the program
    b. Use Revo Uninstaller or Geek uninstaller (free) to uninstall SpotontheMouse; these will scan for leftovers and hopefully remove all traces.

dalchina, Dec 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Annoying Pop-Up license reminder - Similar Threads - Annoying Pop license

2. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shutdown pop up reminder: I have maybe 50 users who are always around 20+ days of computer uptime. Although I have automated pop-up reminders that your computer has been online for 10, 14, and 18 days, they still don't reboot. For security reasons, we would like users to reboot to take updates, and...
  3. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows shutdown pop up reminder: I have maybe 50 users who are always around 20+ days of computer uptime. Although I have automated pop-up reminders that your computer has been online for 10, 14, and 18 days, they still don't reboot. For security reasons, we would like users to reboot to take updates, and...
  4. Annoying reminder

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying reminder: I am using the paid for Outlook and still getting daily reminders that Microsoft do not have permission to download my gmail stuff but as much as I can follow it and do what I think is right I cannot get this reminder to stop see pic any ideas please greatly appreciated. I am...
  5. Annoying reminder

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying reminder: Every day I get an email from Microsoft to say that I should update my credentials so that my Outlook can link my Gmail account to my main account which is a Hotmail one . I go to settings and then sync but then am lost as to what to do Any advice would be greatly...
  6. Annoying pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop-up: I keep getting an annoying pop-up asking me to activate my Norton license with an activation code. The pop-up is apparently sent by Microsoft Edge.singaporelocalfavourites.com The bigger problem is that the same sender keeps sending me pop-ups asking me to sign on for some...
  7. Pop up reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up reminders: How can I get reminders in a calendar program to pop up over other open programs? I use Efficient Reminders in Windows 10. I made it work in my old computer 5 years ago but have forgotten how....
  8. Annoying pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying pop-ups: How can I stop the pop-up that occurs when my curser touches a link in my mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-ups/5b104e5b-ac3e-4218-8c70-8132729a0515
  9. annoying pop up

in Browsers and Email
    annoying pop up: [img] i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop...
  10. Annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop-up: After installing the anniversary update I now get this annoying pop-up, which I am sure I disabled a year ago, but I cannot work out how to get rid of it this time. It must be somewhere in the Ease of Access centre, but I cannot find it. If only MS added some text to the...