Windows 10: Annoying.. :(

Discus and support Annoying.. :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't empty my recycle bin. I don't know what caused it, or how it could even happen. I need the extra storage, and i'm on a roadtrip without my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dragonykz, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Dragonykz Win User

Annoying.. :(

I can't empty my recycle bin. I don't know what caused it, or how it could even happen.
    I need the extra storage, and i'm on a roadtrip without my external harddrive.

:)

Dragonykz, Nov 21, 2015

2. annoyed.

Right so basically im beyond pissed. Microsoft gave me that £20 promo code and then contacted me the other day saying that I have to use it up as it is going. So they gave me a couple of stores that i could buy things at and i went to the music one and app.
    I set my purchase on Microsoft account so it wouldn't charge on phone bill when i bought on app and thought that now if i were to buy on music id be able to buy things with the left over amount on my £20 code. So i thought id buy a few songs and turns out
    it charged me on my phone bill and now i have to pay an extra flipping £9!!!!! And it wasn't even in the option of changing it and then i realised to late!! And it said i could buy things in the xbox music store! But there wasn't even a option! I am truly
    disappointed in windows. Does anybody know what i could do?

ZainabMansur, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Can't Sync Contacts With MyPhone

Hi folks, I know this has come up several times before but I still can't get my HD2 to sync contacts. Exchange is disabled and contacts is selected in 'Microsoft My Phone' but nothing is working...

Sense won't launch either which is the problem I'm having, I can't access my contacts. The phone needs a ROM upgrade or hard reset apparantely which will delete everything leaving me obviously with no contacts and no way of getting them back.

Any help much appreciated

Also, may have a nice paperweight up for sale soon!

Annoying HD2, Nov 21, 2015
  4. Annoying.. :(

Did you try to empty it while in Safe Mode
    Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums

Another option would be to try deleting the Recycle Bin contents a few items at a time, select the first 10 items and try to delete them.
    If successful select the next 10 and delete them, and so on
    If/when you can't delete an item ignore it and delete the others. You can try to figure out why the item can't be deleted when you have time

Good luck *Smile

FrillyBits, Nov 21, 2015
  5. Atomic77 Win User
    Did you try restarting the computer before you empty the recycle bin. From experience sometimes a file might still be in use by the system and won't be able to be removed until you restart.

Atomic77, Nov 21, 2015
  6. Restart the computer, Run Disk Cleanup as an Administrator (right click to select run as), and select as many things as you'd like to remove. Free up tons of space.

DustSailor, Nov 21, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 21, 2015
  8. Dragonykz Win User

It could be corrupted, as it doesn't even allow me the option to empty it. It's greyed out.
    I'll look at the tutorials, and close the thread if the issue is resolved.
    Thanks, guys *Smile
    -
    [{EDIT}]= Yes, it has files in it. I made sure none were in use.

Dragonykz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Annoying.. :( - Similar Threads - Annoying

2. Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?: Hey we are at a school and we all share laptops, yet this lenova windows 11 laptop is constantly asking for a finger print login setup!How do I permanently disable it? I already have a login password which is more than i even want!thanks...
  3. Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?: Hey we are at a school and we all share laptops, yet this lenova windows 11 laptop is constantly asking for a finger print login setup!How do I permanently disable it? I already have a login password which is more than i even want!thanks...
  4. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  5. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  6. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  7. Annoying Microsoft popup

Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  8. How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!: Can someone help me. How do I Turn Off the touchpad in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-touchpad-in-windows-10-i-find-it/73cc0900-1bcc-481a-8d52-e7b657ee615d
  9. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...: I really need help on this i have no clue how to fix it all I know is its a .dll file and it doesn't effect one game i have so its appreciated if someone could help me....
  10. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...: I really need help on this i have no clue how to fix it all I know is its a .dll file and it doesn't effect one game i have so its appreciated if someone could help me....