Windows 10: another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation"

Discus and support another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; At least I think it's different...my eyes are bleeding from looking for answers and I may well have missed it. In my case, the update runs, system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xwray, Oct 30, 2016.

1. xwray Win User

another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation"

At least I think it's different...my eyes are bleeding from looking for answers and I may well have missed it.

In my case, the update runs, system restarts, installs update, shuts down with message installing updates, restarts with installing updates message, looks like it finished but then says cannot install updates and reboots to where I was in the beginning...no on screen messages are displayed. This has happened 3 times with the system trying to automatically install the updates and 4 times with me trying to manually install them.

If anybody has seen this and fixed the problem I'd appreciate it if you could explain what you did...perhaps it would work for me too?

:)

xwray, Oct 30, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Oct 30, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation" :)

musum, Oct 30, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi.
    I would try this:
    Turn off Fast Startup.
    Uninstall any 3rd-party AV and disk monitoring software.
    Give it a couple real shutdowns (not restarts).
    Run sfc /scannow (successfully).
    Run chkdsk.
    Disconnect all external peripherals and all HDDs except OS drive.
    Mount the AU ISO and run setup.exe.

simrick, Oct 30, 2016
Thema:

1. another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation" - Similar Threads - another aniversary update

2. Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc: Hi, so whenever im trying to install windows 10 or 11 on another of my laptop Asus X409MA using this account that has pro version for both that im using right now. After i install windows on my laptop, i'll just head to the windows settings to change some things and when i...
  3. Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc: Hi, so whenever im trying to install windows 10 or 11 on another of my laptop Asus X409MA using this account that has pro version for both that im using right now. After i install windows on my laptop, i'll just head to the windows settings to change some things and when i...
  4. Find all files of one type if another type is not present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find all files of one type if another type is not present: I have a really advanced file search that on the surface is simple, but I don't know what tools can accomplish this search. A decade ago I downloaded the Baen Free Library CDs that have e-books in multiple formats. I just found out by accident that my Kindle Keyboard can...
  5. Ātra piekļuve Windows 10 failu pārlūkā

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ātra piekļuve Windows 10 failu pārlūkā: Nevar piespraust mapes ātri piekļūt Windows 10 failu pārlūks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%C4%81tra-piek%C4%BCuve-windows-10-failu/2a998f2e-5055-403a-b95f-681931040043
  6. Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.: I have 2 different windows 10 computers at home. A laptop and a desktop, and they both fail updating to 1903 with the error code 0x80070003. Here are things that I have tried: 1) Ran the update troubleshooting app. 2) Run DISM and System File Checker 3) Ran checkdisk 4)...
  7. Aniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Aniversary Update: I run a Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit from Belgium. Reguarly I check for updates: the last system one was on 10 Aug 2016: "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3176493)". I expected the Aniversary Update (02 Aug 2016). Winver says I still...
  8. Missing Aniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Aniversary Update: Howdy. I work for a small IT firm and we have been auditing our clients. In this audit we have found a large percentage that have never received the anniversary update. One client in particular with over 50 PCs (Win 10 pro) has about 60% still on build 10586. I have spot...
  9. can't delete items in microsoft calander after aniversary update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't delete items in microsoft calander after aniversary update: i had just started playing with win 10 calander before the anniversary update installed. Now i can't get rid of the junk i put on there--3 which were done daily for a year any help[ is appreciated thanks 66310
  10. Another 'No Intel[R] Network Adaptor Present', but with a twist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Another 'No Intel[R] Network Adaptor Present', but with a twist: Hello, This is the basic history of events: Yesterday, my existing motherboard failed -an old Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3L variant, running a Core2Duo E8400. I researched and bought a Gigabyte GA-H270-HD5, with an Intel G4650 CPU & 4GB RAM. After setting the hardware up, I...