Windows 10: Another couple of issues I am having trouble with

Discus and support Another couple of issues I am having trouble with in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two issues that I am having problems with one is that downloading some of the programs I sue I geta message saying that Smart Screen is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Jun 19, 2016.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Another couple of issues I am having trouble with

I have two issues that I am having problems with one is that downloading some of the programs I sue I geta message saying that Smart Screen is not working - any ideas please.

Secondly I pull up documents especially PDF ones and cannot find anyway of telling the machine to print the document - this is very frustrating as I have tried form the direct email attachment and also saving t to docs and then opening it and still cannot find anyway of getting the document printed. Seems to be a very convoluted method that 10 is using now or I am doing something quite wrong.

Any advice greatly appreciated because with 10 it seems much harder to do simple tasks like this as we did in 7.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jun 19, 2016
  2. AlexF61 Win User

I am having trouble with the size of text and graphics. Some are OK but others are too small to see.

After reading the complaints that everyone is having with text and other items on certain screens (them being too small) I have come to the conclusion that this is an issue that Microsoft Needs to fix and not give different solutions to different customers
    with the same problem.

I too go to some web pages and a second or less after I get there the size of the items on the screen shrink and I can't get it to go back to the correct size.

Just take a look at the size of everything on MS Edge. Every thing is gigantic. On IE everything is too small. On Chrome the size is just right.

(That concludes my 3 Bears reference)

-OK-

Here's how I see it. I purchased a new HP Microsoft PC from Best Buy. It is not a fire sale item. I did not buy it at a flea market. And when I bought the PC I paid full price. I did not ask for a discount knowing I would perform Technical and Programming
    of bugs within MS Technology.

If you expected me to do Technical or Programming debugging of my PC then I suggest that you either:

1. pay me for the time I spend fixing Windows 10 problems

or

2. Fix the Friggen thing so I can go about being fat dumb and happy, not worrying what other problems will pop up that I will have to fix myself!!!!!!

You can write back, but if you do it better be to give me the path to MS technical support. Then I will contact them so they can take over this PC and fix this problem.

Then I will feel like MS gives a Rats A** about your customers. Not expecting your customers to fix your problems!!

AlexF61, Jun 19, 2016
  3. i am having trouble with windows

hi - i am having trouble with windows 2016 - i have done a system restore and uninstalled and reinstalled programs - still happening - i am ready to scream as i do not have time for this

ANNIEPARRY, Jun 19, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

If you are using Edge browser, move your cursor to the top of the page, click and select printer icon( as in the pic)
    or press Ctrl+P.

Another couple of issues I am having trouble with [​IMG]

brummyfan, Jun 19, 2016
  5. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Thanks Brummy I was looking for the familiar File menu.

The Smart Screen doesn't seem to interfere wit anything just an annoying pop up*Rolleyes

ICIT2LOL, Jun 19, 2016
  6. Slartybart, Jun 19, 2016
  7. brummyfan Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

brummyfan, Jun 20, 2016
  8. ICIT2LOL Win User

ICIT2LOL, Jun 20, 2016
  9. brummyfan Win User
    If you want File menu, open with Adobe reader or similar utility.

Another couple of issues I am having trouble with [​IMG]

brummyfan, Jun 20, 2016
  10. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Hmm didn't think of that Brummy but there again I come form deepest darkest Sussex*Wink

ICIT2LOL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Another couple of issues I am having trouble with - Similar Threads - Another couple issues

2. After that,I have another trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After that,I have another trouble: Last time29 February I asked someone to identify the EFI parts,and I installed Windows 8.1!But unfortunately, I need to say about this:I've tried the Windows 8.1 core Key,but it's not working and it says I have to re add one,but in the websites,there's alot of windows 8.1...
  3. After that,I have another trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After that,I have another trouble: Last time29 February I asked someone to identify the EFI parts,and I installed Windows 8.1!But unfortunately, I need to say about this:I've tried the Windows 8.1 core Key,but it's not working and it says I have to re add one,but in the websites,there's alot of windows 8.1...
  4. i am having trouble in sound in computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  5. i am having trouble in sound in computer

i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  6. I am having trouble with audio inputs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having trouble with audio inputs.: Windows 10 Home 64 bitVersion 21H2Re-Installed on ‎3/‎3/‎2021OS build 19044.2486IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz 2.79 GHzRAM 12.0 GBCreative SB Audigy 2 pci-e audio cardThis is a self built computer but I have been successfully using the same hardware excluding hard drives...
  7. Hey I am having audio trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c
  8. Hey I am having audio trouble

Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c
  9. Hey I am having audio trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I have a couple issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a couple issues.: So i recently came across this problem... If i press f it types cf and if i press c it types cf... But I've cleaned it out and everything. I also have an issue where left alt will turn down master volume and i have no idea how to solve this... My friend says it might be a...