Windows 10: Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates.

Discus and support Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Never again. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaxonAtwood, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates.

Never again. Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates. [​IMG]

:)

JaxonAtwood, Jul 22, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 22, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 22, 2018
  4. nkatsar Win User

Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates.

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Pros:
    • No need for a script, easy to apply manually
    • Much smaller download, seems that KB3020369 is not required, only SP1 is needed
    Cons:
    • Windows Update Client downloaded by the script is newer (June 2016 version is included in KB3172605 instead of March 2016)
    • You will still need to download/install hundreds of updates afterwards, most of them are already included in KB3125574 and installed by the script

nkatsar, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates.

1. Another Never-Ending Circle of Hell. I'm Completely Done With Windows Updates. - Similar Threads - Another Never Ending

2. Update completes and fails when done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update completes and fails when done: Im trying to install 21H1 and 21H2 but it always gets stuck at 99% and then completes after some time and then says then the update failed. I have tried installing 21H1 4 times now and I still cant install it, I even waited 30-45 minutes for the updates to complete and did...
  3. Update completes and fails when done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update completes and fails when done: Im trying to install 21H1 and 21H2 but it always gets stuck at 99% and then completes after some time and then says then the update failed. I have tried installing 21H1 4 times now and I still cant install it, I even waited 30-45 minutes for the updates to complete and did...
  4. OneDrive update never completes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive update never completes: "OneDrive is updating files..." never finishes for archive.pst. That file cannot be found either on my computer or online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-update-never-completes/03360ea0-e785-498e-9aec-b589394f3054
  5. OneDrive update never completes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive update never completes: "OneDrive is updating files..." never finishes for archive.pst. That file cannot be found either on my computer or online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-update-never-completes/03360ea0-e785-498e-9aec-b589394f3054
  6. Windows Hello Face setup never completes - what can be done?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face setup never completes - what can be done?: Windows Hello face ID was working just fine on my laptop, until the motherboard got burned and a new one had to be fitted in.This fundamental change in my hardware invalidated the security setup and apparently Hello has to be setup once more, among other things.My Logitech...
  7. Never ending Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Never ending Windows update: so i have updated my windows to the latest version bur after restart, windows keep asking me to restart again it says update for edge for windows 10 version 2004 i have restart my PC about more than 50 times but the update never finished it keep saying this [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Update never completes

Windows 10 Update never completes: Windoes 10 update never completes. Last update early December Since then It says checking for updates and never finishes - this isnt normal behaviour. Please advise...
  9. Checking For Updates - Never Ending Though

Checking For Updates - Never Ending Though: Hello There My Dell Latitude E6420 running Windows 10 Pro, Inrel i7 VPro no longer 'catches' the Windows Insider (Slow Recommended) Updates. Since this problem started, I have had 2 or 3 updates so far installed in 2 other machines. All I can see is the message 'Checking...
  10. Win 10 update is never ending

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 update is never ending: I have a computer I believe has viruses on it. I decided to get them off today, but when I plugged it in, and turned it on, it started an update. And it was still going when I left for church 30 minutes later. My plan was to try to clean it but I will take the hdd out if...