Windows 10: Another Update Another Problem

Discus and support Another Update Another Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Really getting tired of this OS. Second time this happened. 1 >Default browser went back to IE. 2 >Settings opens Control Panel 3 >Programs that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ken1943, Jan 27, 2016.

1. ken1943 Win User

Another Update Another Problem

Really getting tired of this OS. Second time this happened.
    1 >Default browser went back to IE.
    2 >Settings opens Control Panel
    3 >Programs that should appear on Task bar DON'T
    4 >More that I didn't write down

1 > Ran sfc /scannow TWICE nothing
    2 > This one is great crap >> Started Safe Mode, twice, using MSCONFIG, did open safe mode with this message

"You'll need a new APP to open this
    ms-get-started"

All searches only came back with "this fixed it" "try this'

Does anyone really know anything about this OS ????

:)

ken1943, Jan 27, 2016
  2. N900_N8 Win User

Another Day, Another Problem with the N8

I'll be getting my N8 this comming Oct 23.10(PH) I hope I don't have a problem like this.Been reading some comments and there is more negative comments than good comments!

N900_N8, Jan 27, 2016
  3. drzuck Win User
    Another Day, Another Problem with the N8

I have not had any problems with wlan. It worked out of the box for me.

drzuck, Jan 27, 2016
  4. ken1943 Win User

Unheard of.......System Restore Worked.......Downloading the 1/26/16 update again...Imaged disk before update installed...
    .Hope I don't have to post again

ken1943, Jan 27, 2016
  5. ken1943 Win User
    Did not fail again with security programs disabled. Have to catch the next update before it installs.

ken1943, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Another Update Another Problem - Similar Threads - Another Update Another

2. Another Problem!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another Problem!!: My laptop is stuck in it's loading screen for the past hour and I am not able to get it to work is there any shortcut that will help shut down the system during the process or if there is any other solution plz let me know URGENT!!!!...
  3. Another Problem!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another Problem!!: My laptop is stuck in it's loading screen for the past hour and I am not able to get it to work is there any shortcut that will help shut down the system during the process or if there is any other solution plz let me know URGENT!!!!...
  4. Another Problem!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Another update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another update: You can't turn your back on Windows for a minute without it slipping in another update you've been trying to put off. Then you spend hours fixing things a simple update shouldn't break only to find out days later that it has been secretly deleting files or running your SSDs...
  6. another problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    another problem: The remote service accepts connections encrypted using TLS 1.1. TLS 1.1 lacks support for current and recommended cipher suites. Ciphers that support encryption before MAC computation, and authenticated encryption modes such as GCM cannot be used with TLS 1.1 As of March 31,...
  7. Another Windows Update Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Another Windows Update Problem: Greetings everyone, I thank all of you in advance for reading this. I am deperate at this point So here I am, with my Windows 1607 build, I know pretty old. And I am finally trying to update, but my built in Windows Updater is not working. It just says "Downloading Updates...
  8. Another "Windows update" with problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another "Windows update" with problems: For history Windows update 1803 partitioned my hard drive; which I was able to restore./resolve.. . " Now my hard now has 5 partitions, performance is record low or my system crashes... What caused this and how do I fix it?...
  9. Another Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Another Update?: I just got the new update 2 weeks ago now I am getting a message that there is another update that I have to restart my computer for. Is this part of the creators update or something new? 91524
  10. Updates - Trying to resolve 1 Problem brings up another. And another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates - Trying to resolve 1 Problem brings up another. And another: We have a Windows 10 desktop that was homemade and originally had Windows 7. A few weeks ago my mother began getting messages about the display driver - 'Display driver stopped responding and has recovered' was the heading while the text in the message box referenced an AMD...