Windows 10: Another Windows 10 wifi issue

Discus and support Another Windows 10 wifi issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Pc info Os: Windows 10 Pro, Build 10586.36 Version: 1511 Processor: AMD A-105750M APU with Radeon 64 bit ------ This morning I logged on to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kloehr13, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Kloehr13 Win User

Another Windows 10 wifi issue

Pc info
    Version: 1511
    Processor: AMD A-105750M APU with Radeon
    64 bit
    ------
    This morning I logged on to my computerand noticed my wifi was not working. It says that the wifi is connected but there is no internet access. I have spent 3 hours scouring threads and watching videos on my phone to try to fix this to no avail. I have tried reverting back to windows 8.1 but it will not let me. For the love of god please help?

:)

Kloehr13, Dec 26, 2015
  2. 1234zw Win User

wifi is not visible in setting after it is updating windows 10

After updating the windows 10, I cannot see wifi, wifi hotspot from network and sharing in my setting...so fix my issues...and another problem is there @ wifi , I connected to wifi, it gets automatically off......so finally fix my all the issues...and reply
    me..

1234zw, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Wifi will not connect to anything after Windows 10 update

Hi,

The other devices that you're trying to connect to your wifi network, are they all using Windows 10?

If they have different software, it's possible that the issue is with the router. However, the issue that you have on your computer is a known issue after updating to Windows 10. You've mentioned you can still see your wifi network but unable to connect,
    have you tried forgetting the network and reconnect again?

Another option that you can try is removing your wifi network on the list of available networks and manually adding it again.

You can also try changing the wifi channel of your router. I don't know why it works for me but I think this is about compatibility issue of Windows 10 to another device.

Good luck!

JerseySmith, Dec 26, 2015
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Welcome to the forum!

Rebooted router?

pyramid10, Dec 26, 2015
  5. bookfox Win User
    Reinstall the wifi card from device manager. Then update the wifi card's driver.

bookfox, Dec 26, 2015
  6. Mooly Win User
    Yep, and don't forget to restart the PC.

Mooly, Dec 26, 2015
  7. Kloehr13 Win User
    tried that, no luck. for some reason it started randomly working again so idk...

Kloehr13, Dec 27, 2015
  8. Kloehr13 Win User

tried both of these. the new thing is my wifi disconnects for about 5 minutes every day at exactly 3:08 central time

Kloehr13, Dec 27, 2015
  9. compaid Win User
    I had problems with win 10 64 bit and my onboard lan interface. This solved the problem. It may also fix wifi based cards

run cmd box in admin mode and enter ( you can do this via task manager, file, new task tick admin privileges)

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled press enter

you can also try =restricted or highlyrestricted as option for best results.

the default is normal which causes errors on realtek lan cards. Even using latest Realtek v10 win 10 driver

compaid, Dec 27, 2015
  10. mpham258 Win User
    Go in to device manager, then network adapter,choose the one that you are using,then double click it,go to power option tab,untick then"allow this device to turn off to save power" and u are good to go.

mpham258, Dec 27, 2015
  11. compaid Win User
    also via Power options, edit plan change advanced settings, look at popup wireless adaptor settings, power saving mode. set to max performance.

compaid, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Another Windows 10 wifi issue - Similar Threads - Another wifi issue

2. Windows 10 wifi issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 wifi issues: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop and a problem with one particular router.It appears like I can connect to it with no problems, except that it takes unusually long to identify. Then, it says there's no internet connection. Then it says that WiFi is not secure and drops...
  3. Windows 10 Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Wifi issue: Hey so I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and am now having issues trying to connect to my internet. Whenever I hover over the connection icon in the bottom right taskbar menu it says “Not connected - No connections available” When pressing on the button to find my wifi to...
  4. Windows 10 WIFI issue

Windows 10 WIFI issue: So the problem with my laptop is that the wifi toggle suddenly disappears after sometime to which I can’t use it anymore. I have to restart my laptop and then use wifi which again disconnects and disappears. I tried almost all the methods. Please help me. submitted by...
  5. Windows 10 Wifi issue

Windows 10 Wifi issue: [ATTACH] For the past month, I am having a very irritating problem with windows 10. The wifi connection automatically gets closed while using it, "no internet connection" - error. Although, my internet keeps working on different devices and when I troubleshoot the internet...
  6. WiFi issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi issues on Windows 10: Hi, Can anyone help me out. I'm currently having issues with my WiFi. When I connected my laptop to my home WiFi, it's showing connected. However, after a couple of minutes or so, it will show as no internet but it's still connected to the WiFi. My Android and my Smart TV...
  7. Windows 10 Wifi Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Wifi Issue: I have a problem with my wifi. You see my wifi name "CrazyDude228" (example) i always use, but after i restarted my pc after i couldn't connect i noticed on the connection screen, there is now CrazyDude228 and CrazyDude 228 2, is there a way to remove that? Is it even mine?...
  8. Windows 10 wifi issues

Windows 10 wifi issues: Hello, i have issues with unable to locate my 5ghz wifi on my windows 10 computer, tried different options from the windows support community but all does not help, or do not even have the option on my computer. i even called windows support but all does not help. right now i...
  9. Windows 10 wifi issue

Windows 10 wifi issue: i have an Acer laptop running windows 10 that wont collect an IP from the office router but collects an IP from my mobile hotspot. it retains the APIPA address for the office network. i have gone through all sorts of possible solutions, none has been successful. i have...
  10. Windows 10 Wifi Issues

Windows 10 Wifi Issues: Hey guys, I have an Asus Zenbook UX303LA (my mom's), and my Lenovo Y40-70. Since the Lenovo was on the thicker side, I figured I'd take my mom's slower SSD, put it into my Lenovo Y40, then take my faster Samsung Evo 840 SSD and put it into the Zenbook. Everything went...