Windows 10: Anti-Spyware help

Discus and support Anti-Spyware help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've always run SuperAntiSyware on my previous Windows XP & 7. Since upgrading to Windows 10, the application has reported in excess of 700 hits,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gwladok5, Aug 27, 2015.

1. gwladok5 Win User

Anti-Spyware help

I've always run SuperAntiSyware on my previous Windows XP & 7.

Since upgrading to Windows 10, the application has reported in excess of 700 hits, today it was 1,138.

I've never had that many!

I'm using Firefox Developer Edition, might that be the problem or are other 10 users experiencing the same thing?

:)

gwladok5, Aug 27, 2015
  2. LolaMeek Win User

Anti Spyware locking

When doing a Virus and Spyware scan, the scan locks up when the scanning get to "J:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\TRACKING.LOG."

LolaMeek, Aug 27, 2015
  3. LolaMeek Win User
    Anti Spyware locking

I followed the directions, but now my computer is locked at 10 per cent

land has been for over 3 hours. What do I do now?? Even if I turn off the power,

lit goes right back to the scan.

LolaMeek, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Anti-Spyware help

I have not experienced this yet, but have you tried any other Anti-Spyware Applications? Malwarebytes, SpyBot Search and Destroy, etc? See if they are finding extra things?

shadow2201, Aug 27, 2015
  5. torre Win User
    I went to the SAS website, did not see anything that says it is Win10 compatible. Do they have a forum for user's problems/comments ?

May be false positives. As stated above, try Malwarebytes, ESET online scanner, or Kaspersky online scanner for verification.

torre, Aug 28, 2015
  6. If it is just tracking cookies, do not worry about it, that is nothing.

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anti-Spyware help

1. Anti-Spyware help - Similar Threads - Anti Spyware help

2. Spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spyware: I was just browsing the internet when an icon showed up on the taskbar, I hover onto it, it says "your location has recently been accessed", several minutes later, a window opened saying "Adding snap in to console" now that kinda scared me. Yes, it might be my little brother...
  3. Help with Audacity 'Spyware'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with Audacity 'Spyware': Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1081) Audacity 3.0.2 Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner - MacRumors How can block the spyware, (Firewall, Registry... everywhere where I can...
  4. Spyware ?? HELP!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spyware ?? HELP!!!!!: “Lync Mobile Feedback: 41263” Can anyone tell me what this means I believe someone has added me to a family group or something in this thing that didn’t have permission to is this some kind of spyware or something to connect phones and information...
  5. Anti Spyware and Windows Defender

Anti Spyware and Windows Defender: Hello, I have been paying for Malwarebytes virus protection for a few years now on my personal computer and it has always work alongside Windows Defender. Recently, I keep getting the notification that the Defender app isnt turned on and that I need to install an...
  6. I need help with possible spyware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with possible spyware: Yesterday I was looking at WinDirStat to free up some space when I came across a random file called "Shrek Train". When I first saw it, I thought that it was probably just a meme folder that I created, however when I opened it, nothing that was in there was something that I...
  7. Anti-Spyware Software

Anti-Spyware Software: Does Windows Defender include anti-spyware software? I have Windows Defender on my Windows 10 PC, but don't know if it includes anti-spyware. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-spyware-software/2adfddce-5c37-4053-82c1-46931c355666
  8. Help with Malware/spyware??

Help with Malware/spyware??: I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how...
  9. spyware

spyware: While on my laptop I received a message stating that my computer was infected with "**** spy ware" and to call 1-888-561-9111 to get it removed. I was also asked for my Windows register key. The message stated that if I chose to close the screen, they would disable my...
  10. spyware

spyware: I keep getting a thing that says my computer has spyware. I run the Windows Defender scan and it never finds anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/spyware/c2b5d597-bd8d-4f26-8ccf-c9d15ec59500