Windows 10: Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled

Discus and support Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After restoring my PC, I saw antivirus that I had used before. I tried to uninstall it again but failed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dany hong, Aug 4, 2018.

1. dany hong Win User

Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled

After restoring my PC, I saw antivirus that I had used before. I tried to uninstall it again but failed.

:)

dany hong, Aug 4, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 4, 2018
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled

1. Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled - Similar Threads - Antivirus doesn’t uninstalled

2. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  3. Uninstalled Windows Defender Antivirus

Uninstalled Windows Defender Antivirus: My windows defender antivirus got accidentally uninstalled, a week had passed before I was able to notice it, can I reinstall my windows defender antivirus back? Do I have to install a new version? Do I have to pay for it or is it free? Is it safe to download this program...
  4. avast antivirus clear uninstall

avast antivirus clear uninstall: Every time i turn my pc on it ask me to choose a operating system how do i remove the avast antivirus clear uninstall option?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/avast-antivirus-clear-uninstall/00443096-023a-4461-8097-fd439d7dea41
  5. Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on

Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on: After uninstalling McAfee, Windows Defender would not turn on. I've tried to restart the service but get the following error: Error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is...
  6. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  7. uninstall avast free antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall avast free antivirus: I have windows 10. I recently uninstalled avast free antivirus. When I looked at windows defender firewall it stated it was under the control of avast and could not be activated. I done a search on C: and found many avast files remaining. I have used the avast removal tool...
  8. cant uninstall antivirus program

cant uninstall antivirus program: i have a free AVG antivirus program instaled and now i have purchased another and want to install it but i am not able to uninstall this AVG program...
  9. Uninstall antivirus

Uninstall antivirus: how do i uninstall my antivirus in win 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/uninstall-antivirus/8a442bc0-fa5c-46e9-8db9-69404e879348"
  10. Can't uninstall antivirus

Can't uninstall antivirus: Before I updated to Win10, I ws using Bitdefender, free version. It was working fine until the next update of Win10, during which MS Defender activated itself. I didn't realise this at first, but started getting dire warnings about viruses, but no amount of scanning could...