Windows 10: Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10

Discus and support Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't know what to say about this but this warning message really just annoying. the problem is users cannot close down this message by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harsono Ng, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10

Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10 a97b6578-333a-42ec-b995-dcdf4c5fd05e?upload=true.jpg

I don't know what to say about this

but this warning message really just annoying.

the problem is users cannot close down this message by click the x of anywhere.

and most of them dare not select any of the options rather than call the IT support and wait.

it happily pops up even after you have renewed the antivirus.

i don't know where is the setting that trigger this warning and i am really lazy to know it anymore.

it likes everytimes when the new updates done, it does add, change or remove the settings somewhere .

and the update is very often. and when every new udpate done you have to suddenly see that "Hi" bla bla bla ...

Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10 :(

:)

Harsono Ng, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Soghpar Win User
    PC antivirus protection

Hi Everyone,

I have windows 10 installed on both my laptops. Is windows defender an antivirus. Should I download a free antivirus program from the internet such as AVG free or MacAfee free? Are they safe? How can I protect my laptops from Virus and Malware?
    Any suggestions? Please reply.

Thank You

Soghpar, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Le Boule Win User

Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10

Windows Defender Antivirus protection

In your previous threads you indicated you were using a third party antivirus program so I assume you are a "new" user of Windows Defender.

Any other security program installed?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...b59cebc4f24/how-to-protect-your-windows-10-pc
    Note the statement "If you want to use Windows Defender Antivirus, uninstall all of your other antivirus programs and Windows Defender Antivirus will automatically turn on. You may be asked to restart your device.

Go to Security and Maintenance, look in 'Security' and see what program is listed under Virus Protection. Windows Defender will not be enabled and functioning properly if there is a program other than Windows Defender listed.

See the reply of quietman7 in this thread:windowsdefender wont turn on.

If the issue continues recommend you follow the steps in Problems
    starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10
    to include (but not limited to) running SFC, scanning for malware with programs such as the Emsisoft Emergency Kit or Malwarebytes and running
    the software removal tools for any security software (AVG, Kaspersky, McAfee, Norton, whatever) that may have previously been on the computer (to include a trial copy of McAfee or Norton or another program that may have been preinstalled on a new computer).
    See List of
    anti-malware product removal tools
    and be sure to restart the computer after running such tools.

You might also want to review How to Use the Built-in Windows Defender Antivirus on Windows 10 Good
    article but ignore the ads!

If you cannot resolve these issues with Windows Defender please post back in this thread with further information.

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10

1. Antivirus Protection Expired from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Antivirus Protection Expired

2. Antivirus protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus protection: I was running free Bitdefender until May of last year when it was somehow switched to snooze and I have been unable to turn it back on by clicking on the turn on button. My Windows defender antivirus has also been turned off and I'm unable to also turn it back on by clicking...
  3. antivirus/firewall protection

antivirus/firewall protection: will another virus protection like Norton interfere with the windows firewall etc how are they compatible and is it necessary to have both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirusfirewall-protection/154c365d-95f3-454f-85a8-7ea043e0a190
  4. Windows antivirus protection

Windows antivirus protection: I turned off my Microsoft antivirus defender and want to turn it back on but I don't see any options to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-antivirus-protection/cb83a32a-2701-45dc-8998-333340b104c1
  5. Security/Antivirus Protection

Security/Antivirus Protection: Lately, I had been receiving pop-up notifications that my antivirus software had expired. After ignoring them several times, I received an automated audible verbal and visible warning that my computer was contaminated and that I must contact the number on the screen 800...
  6. Antivirus protection

Antivirus protection: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I was told that windows 10 has built in antivirus protection. Is that true and do we not need antivirus software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-protection/1b628b50-ee9d-4f63-b319-1829af4ea117"
  7. Windows 10 antivirus and malware protection

Windows 10 antivirus and malware protection: Does Windows 10 require antivirus and malware protection beyond Winodows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-antivirus-and-malware-protection/9dcc628d-6219-4e8c-af30-b46faf8c067b"
  8. antivirus protection

antivirus protection: I cannot run a virus scan I have a red message say my virus protection is controlled by my organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-protection/9f89e826-1999-4a45-93c2-aedc1ad2a658"
  9. Windows Antivirus & threat protection

Windows Antivirus & threat protection: When I uninstall McAfee, will Windows Defender automatically protect my PC from viruses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-antivirus-threat-protection/4ae7595f-8fba-4a0d-a8ad-204d71866b09
  10. False Antivirus Expiration Warnings

False Antivirus Expiration Warnings: I use NOD32 antivirus and my subscription was going to expire in a week so Windows started notifying me through its action center. At the 2 day mark I renewed my subscription but for the last week Windows is still telling me my antivirus will expire in 2 days, its 2 days,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. antivirus protection expired

2. windows 10 antivirus expired popup

3. disable antivirus expired message win 10

4. windows 10 protection after mcafee trial expires,
  5. Antetivirus Protection Expired,
  6. how to use windows defender when mcafee free trial expires,
  7. will windows defender protect me when mcafee expires,
  8. windows 10 antivirus protection expired,
  9. windows 10 message antivirus protection expired,
  10. windows 10 antivirus protection expired message,
  11. windows security virus & threat protection is telling me mcafee is going to expire soon ,
  12. after trial period of virus protection does windows defender reset,
  13. windows antivirus expired,
  14. will windows defender provide antivirus protection when McAfee expires 1-11-2019