Windows 10: Antivirus

Discus and support Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have installed the letest version of windows 10 and i saw that it have a preinstalled "Windows Definder Security Center" and i updated it into the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by souradipta, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Antivirus

I have installed the letest version of windows 10

and i saw that it have a preinstalled "Windows Definder Security Center" and i updated it into the letest version.

my question is ....." is it secure ? for my pc ? it can protect my computer from the virus and malwares ? or

i have to buy a antivirus or other security software ?

plz tell . i'm confused .

:)

souradipta, Aug 30, 2018

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

Antivirus

Jetster, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Antivirus

1. Antivirus - Similar Threads - Antivirus

2. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  3. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  4. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  5. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  6. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.407.521.0 - Current Channel Broad has been popping up in my Updates for months now. Every time I click download & install, it downloads and installs ... No Error message, sometimes it even...
  8. How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...

How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.407.521.0 - Current Channel Broad has been popping up in my Updates for months now. Every time I click download & install, it downloads and installs ... No Error message, sometimes it even...
  9. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd