Windows 10: Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

Discus and support Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Everything I have tried requires you to buy it. I have tried using something suggested in another thread but malware is still here. I have also tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ManyBreads, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

Everything I have tried requires you to buy it. I have tried using something suggested in another thread but malware is still here. I have also tried avg and avast but nothing. I keep getting redirected to another site when I use a search engine to search and I know I have not changed anything.

This appeared after I installed a chromium browser. I will never install another one after this.

:)

ManyBreads, Jan 6, 2016

2. Microsoft Defender detected Malware

Hi Michael,

We have a Malicious Software Removal Tool which helps Windows computers free from any malware and viruses.
    We recommend using it to remove the malware on your device.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Justine Pel, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Virus and Malware on my computer that I cannot get rid off. Any suggestions on how to get rid ???

Hi Everyone,

I still have the malware on my computer, even though I am using "Hitman Pro 3.7" software to try and get rid of it. Hitman Pro cannot find the malware,

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Andrew

AndrewForde1, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

I'd guess installing Google Chrome also got you Ask.com. As for malware I and many others here use Malwarebytes. It has both a free version and a paid version, difference is the free has to be run manually now and then while the paid runs in the background and updates daily. When doing manual updates of the free version one needs to pay attention to the screens and uncheck the offer for the Trial version of Pro.

Berton, Jan 6, 2016
  5. badrobot Win User
    Most of the time, those "malware" are optional. You just have to keep your eyes peeled to tick off or decline from those "extra" programs. Can you please show us a screenshot of what exactly are you talking about?

badrobot, Jan 6, 2016
  6. FWIW, the malware detection and removal capabilities are the same for MBAM Free and MBAM Premium (there is no "Pro" version since MBAM 2.0 was released in March 2014).
    The difference is that MBAM Premium provides real-time protection to help PREVENT infection (as well as scheduled update checks, scheduled automatic scans, etc).

IOW, MBAM does not require the paid, premium version to remove malware.
    (Both versions (Free and Premium) will check for database updates prior to running a manual scan - that feature is built-in.)

MBAM Premium is designed to run alongside all major AVs.
    So there is no need to disable the default 14-day Trial MBAM during installation.
    The Trial will revert to the Free, manual, on-demand scanner in 14 days, if it is not activated with a valid, paid, Premium license during that time.

There are many other, free malware scanners and removal tools used by trained experts here and at the major computer disinfection fora. The tools are free. The trick is knowing which tools to run, and in which sequence, and how to craft the customized removal scripts.
    The help at these fora is free, too.

Cheers,

MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 6, 2016
  7. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

I cannot remove malware with malware bytes. It keeps asking for me to buy it. As for unchecking other software I do that. I am not an idiot. I looked up the browser issues and many report the same problem. It is bundled and is installed without user consent. I removed the software the browser came with but it was too late. I refuse to use any other chromium browser after this.

ManyBreads, Jan 6, 2016
  8. badrobot Win User
    By the way, have you tried uninstalling chromium and install Chrome instead?

badrobot, Jan 6, 2016
  9. badrobot Win User
    badrobot, Jan 6, 2016
  10. I'm sorry, but that just isn't correct.

So, you may have inadvertently installed a rogue or fake version.
    Or perhaps you had a Trial version that has expired, and you are being notified that the Trial has expired?
    (See here, if that's the case.)

Legitimate MBAM does NOT NOT require you to purchase it to remove malware.

The malware detection and removal capabilities are the same for MBAM Free and MBAM Premium.

Can you please ATTACH the MBAM scan log to your reply here in this thread, so that we can see what it found?
    (Let us know if you need help locating, exporting and attaching the SCAN log.)

Thanks,

MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 6, 2016
  11. Thank you all for the help. I will use all the help you have given. As for malware bytes, the trial is over and it wants me to buy it.

ManyBreads, Jan 6, 2016
  12. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

Or perhaps you had a Trial version that has expired, and you are being notified that the Trial has expired?
    (See >>>> here, if that's the case. You are NOT required to buy it to remove the malware or for any other reason.*Smile)

Legitimate MBAM does NOT NOT require you to purchase it to remove malware.
    You can remove the malware with MBAM Free in the exact same way as with Trial and Premium.

And the link I provided will explain how to end the notifications about the end of the Trial.
    But that is a separate, different issue, entirely unrelated to the malware removal.*Smile
    If you need help with stopping the notifications about the end of the Trial, please post back and we will be happy to help you.

Thanks again,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

1. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software - Similar Threads - 100% Free Malware

2. How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?: Hi, about a few weeks ago, my computer was infected with malware. Since then, almost every night someone is repeatedly trying to access each personal account like Gmail, Facebook, rockstar social club, Spotify etc. I have lost my Facebook account in the initial attack....
  3. How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?: Hi, about a few weeks ago, my computer was infected with malware. Since then, almost every night someone is repeatedly trying to access each personal account like Gmail, Facebook, rockstar social club, Spotify etc. I have lost my Facebook account in the initial attack....
  4. Can you remove malware from software?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you remove malware from software?: Is it possible to inspect software that is embedded with malware I want to remove all the corrupted files out of it so the use of the program will be clean again. I swear I BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE!...
  5. How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!

How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!: So first download Avast free antivirus and the download link is in the bottom of the discussion and then you can get started and then when the setup is done and then you can run your first scan and then if the malware is not gone run a full computer scan and if the malware is...
  6. any free bandwidth-throttling software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any free bandwidth-throttling software?: I'm about to start downloading the new flight simulator. I'm just looking for something simple to use to keep my PC from hogging all the bandwidth while my family watches hulu but all I can find are paid programs with free trials which I'm not really interested in submitted...
  7. Is there any free partition recovery software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any free partition recovery software?: My hard drive failed, and I want to recover the data without spending a ton of money. Are there any free programs I can use for this? submitted by /u/ObberGobb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxtill/is_there_any_free_partition_recovery_software/
  8. Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.: Hi Can any one suggest a malware removal tool for online website as we need to scan our website i.e www.ksphrservices.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/any-software-for-website-scanning-for-website/31ccbcad-e615-407f-81c2-341c35506c2a
  9. Any free software for "photo fuse" utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any free software for "photo fuse" utility: One of the apps that I enjoyed in the Windows Live Essentials suite was Photo Gallery specifically a utility in that program called "photo fuse." MSFT discontinued Windows Live Essentials with the entry of the "Photos" app in Windows 10. Photo fuse had the ability to swap...
  10. Free malware scanners

Free malware scanners: just a word of warning on free scanners. I have Free Malwarebytes its suggested by Techies to have a second opinion scanner even though Windows Security is now very good. Over recent times Ive uninstalled it on the Apps section no problem but ending up downloading it again...