Windows 10: Any app that could set the background system windows and programs?

Discus and support Any app that could set the background system windows and programs? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any application which could set the background system windows and programs? Just as it is possible to set in the Win 7 (color schemes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akd, May 6, 2016.

1. AKD
    Akd Win User

Any app that could set the background system windows and programs?

Is there any application which could set the background system windows and programs? Just as it is possible to set in the Win 7 (color schemes and windows)?

:)

2. OscarSian Win User

can't set any background picture for the start and lock screen on Windows 10 Mobile

Hi, probably I used to have the same problem on my lumia 930, what you have to do is a hard reset after installing windows 10 and then star your lumia from zero without restoring from backup , this solve the problem

OscarSian, May 6, 2016
  3. can't set any background picture for the start and lock screen on Windows 10 Mobile

The hard reset fixed the problem.

Thanks everyoneAny app that could set the background system windows and programs? :)

Arian Abdan, May 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

If you read thru some threads here you will find e.g.
    - high contrast themes (esp. by Edwin)
    Huge thread with examples here:
    Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Page 47 - Windows 10 Forums
    - Qttabbar (free) to customise explorer and control panel colours (and add tabs)
    - simple reg. hack + other support to colour other backgrounds
    - per program settings e.g. browser, Office ...
    - Windowblinds (Stardock) not free

Here's mine: CP, explorer e.g. (you could use any colour)

Any app that could set the background system windows and programs? [​IMG]

dalchina, May 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Any app that could set the background system windows and programs? - Similar Threads - app set background

2. Windows 11 Insider Program could get an Experimental Features section in the Settings app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Program could get an Experimental Features section in the Settings app: Microsoft is reportedly prepping to introduce an Experimental Features section in the Settings app. These options could be introduced in the Windows Insider Program, and may allow users to enable new options manually. [ATTACH] Experimental Features in Windows 11 Microsoft...
  3. No Background apps in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Background apps in settings: [ATTACH] I'm trying to disable an app from running in the background, but there's nothing there. Can anyone help me? https://preview.redd.it/xz519y2b37861.png?width=1571&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7f9a2e536574f0032fbb227a1574e4cc2f7fffd submitted by /u/minytrolly...
  4. What is Background app setting on privacy setting?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Background app setting on privacy setting?: Hi Sirs, may I check what is the background app setting for on privacy setting? What does it benefit? Can it spoil the laptops or computers, if I turn each of them off?...
  5. Background programes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background programes: How do i stop unwanted programs running in the background. they take up memory and CPU space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-programes/f91252cb-7615-443d-aa72-fdd2c7690a7e
  6. System programs running in background on dedicated GPU.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System programs running in background on dedicated GPU.: I don't like that Microsoft Edge, Lock App, Startupmenu and other Windows programs are running in the background on my dedicated GPU. Even after "Ending Task" in the task manager, these system programs continue to run after a restart or when they have been closed. Why haven't...
  7. Background programs

Background programs: Programs disapear in task manager. When I return to my laptop after 10 mins or so the cpu is almost always 100% even though the laptop is idle. When I open task manager to have a look it briefly shows a couple of tasks running with high cpu but then they very quickly...
  8. background programs

background programs: When I open my task manager, under the "Services" tab, I have a lot of programs (116) that are "running" in the background. Under the "Processes" tab I have 92 Windows Processes and 77 Background Processes. My system moves very, very slow and I'm thinking that this may be...
  9. Windows settings : "Background apps" crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings : "Background apps" crashes: Hello, I need to access the "Background apps" settings : [ATTACH] But it instantly crashes when I try to access this section. I tried a few things to solve this issue but nothing works and I can't find any solution on Internet (my Windows is up to date). Any...
  10. Frequent System Hangs any program

Frequent System Hangs any program: HI: I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5 hours till requested shutdown. Typically most activity freezes things, the mouse might still work but wont respond to a click,...