Windows 10: Any app that lets me see what my computer is doing at any given time ?

Discus and support Any app that lets me see what my computer is doing at any given time ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have an app on Win7 called "Whats my computer doing". I fired it up and it told me what processes were active and what process was accessing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bansaw, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Bansaw Win User

Any app that lets me see what my computer is doing at any given time ?

I used to have an app on Win7 called "Whats my computer doing".
    I fired it up and it told me what processes were active and what process was accessing my hard drive at that point in time.

Sometimes there are moment when my hard drive is whirring , or that my memory is being used extensively, or my CPU is running high. And these are "idle" moments when the computer should be at rest.

I just want something that shows me, " right now, your antivirus is accessing the hard drive" or "this process is hogging lots of memory right now." etc.

Any good app for Win 10 that does that?

:)

Bansaw, Feb 15, 2018
  2. pabilaner Win User

Is there any application that lets me edit the lyrics of a song?

**I'm a happy Nokia 5800 XpressMusic USER from the Philippines.

pabilaner, Feb 15, 2018
  3. pabilaner Win User
    Is there any application that lets me edit the lyrics of a song?

Hello, everyone! I'm a happy Nokia 5800 XpressMusic from The Philippines. Last few days, I opened the application updates and I found that there's an update available for my device. I downloaded it and installed it them restarted my device. When I started
    the music player, I didn't see anything new instead of the new playlist saving feature. So, I researched and I also found out that with the new music player, I could view the lyrics of a song while playing it.

So here's my question. Where can I download an application that let's me add or edit the embedded lyrics on a song using my mobile device? Any help will be so much appreciated.

pabilaner, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Any app that lets me see what my computer is doing at any given time ?

Taskmgr
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Manager_(Windows)

Frozenoem1, Feb 15, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Feb 16, 2018
  6. Every app has that!

When I run Excel it shows me a spreadsheet. This tells me that the computer is working on a spreadsheet.

When I run Outlook it shows me my email. This tells me that the computer is working on email.

When I run Firefox it shows me web pages. This tells me that the computer is working on web pages.

Apps are fabulous! *Smile

margrave55, Feb 18, 2018
  7. Never heard of multitasking background processes and such *Wink

Josey Wales, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any app that lets me see what my computer is doing at any given time ?

1. Any app that lets me see what my computer is doing at any given time ? - Similar Threads - app lets computer

2. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...
  3. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...
  4. My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.: For some reason, whenever i try to launch anything, it either won't respond, won't load, or in the case of trying to open the EA app it will "temporarily lose connection". My internet connection is working fine, and i can still run basic programs like chrome or settings or my...
  5. My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.: For some reason, whenever i try to launch anything, it either won't respond, won't load, or in the case of trying to open the EA app it will "temporarily lose connection". My internet connection is working fine, and i can still run basic programs like chrome or settings or my...
  6. My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Window only outputting to one monitor at any given time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window only outputting to one monitor at any given time: Only one monitor is getting an output at one given time, I have 2 plugged into my GPU and only one is detecting a signal, when i unplug the cable to the working monitor, the other one suddenly works and gets a display. If i replug the cable to the first monitor, the first one...
  8. My laptop won't let me go on any apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won't let me go on any apps: When I put in the password to my laptop, it logged on and then as soon as it did, it said that it won't properly log on to my Microsoft account. Then I tried to sign out, as it recommend, but when I logged back on, it said the same thing. That time I ignored it and tried to...
  9. Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps: whenever i try to install an app it tells me "Couldn't install [app]. We'll retry shortly." This is on windows 10 The error code is 0x803FB005...
  10. Is there a way for me to see what my friend was doing on my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way for me to see what my friend was doing on my computer?: I have two computers. My desktop and my laptop, which I recently loaned to someone. Is there a way I can check what programs they opened and when, even if I didn't have any monitoring software on the laptop when it was in use. I'm slightly worried, because all of my accounts...