Windows 10: Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?

Discus and support Any difference between These Upgrades of OS? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I got the update for my Windows 10 Pro 10240 build 10240, the update were mentioned as Wondows 10 Pro 1511 build 10586. But when the updates were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ashok Kumar Bag, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?

When I got the update for my Windows 10 Pro 10240 build 10240, the update were mentioned as Wondows 10 Pro 1511 build 10586. But when the updates were downloaded and installed, I looked into system information which mentioned as Windows 10 Pro 10586 build 10586. Are these identical or any difference between the two? Why the letters 1511 not mentioned?
    Ashok

:)

Ashok Kumar Bag, Nov 16, 2015

2. whats the difference between these two resets?

I know of two reset codes for the N97.

*#7780# and *#7370#

Could someone please tell me whats the difference between the two?

jheel_online, Nov 16, 2015
  3. whats the difference between these two resets?

Thanks for your answer.

I have 19MB free on C drive.

Can the first be used to free up some space?

I have about 80 apps installed and I dont want to lose them by using the second code Any difference between These Upgrades of OS? :)

And although i just have 19MB free, i'm not havin any problems with the handset, it's been rock solid after the v22 update. Can i just keep using it this way? A friend suggested that lack of space on C can make the phone freeze on startup at the 'NOKIA' screen,
    is this true? My 97's workin for 4 months now without havin to reset, good job with v22 Nokia Any difference between These Upgrades of OS? :)

jheel_online, Nov 16, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?

1511 is the version 10586 is the build. They are the same thing. If you type winver in start you should see both.

Any difference between These Upgrades of OS? [​IMG]

1511 is a new naming convention signifying 15 for the year and 11 for the month so if there was one in 6 months the version would be 1605.

5. Thanks for extending my knowledge.

Ashok Kumar Bag, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?

1. Any difference between These Upgrades of OS? - Similar Threads - difference between Upgrades

2. Is there any difference between accounts with microsoft and accounts without?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any difference between accounts with microsoft and accounts without?: Is there any diference between windows accounts that are connected to mictosoft, and windows accounts that are not? submitted by /u/Wooden-Fan5324 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvg9eg/is_there_any_difference_between_accounts_with/
  3. Difference between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between: Is there a significant difference between the 14" Pavilion Laptop and the 14" Stream Laptop? Thanks. Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between/c649a7f5-03d2-4ee9-9dab-d71a780e228f
  4. Differences between MS upgrading tools?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Differences between MS upgrading tools?: This is a desktop installation. Currently, release 1903 18632.535 build is installed and want to upgrade to 1909, but retain the installed software. MS offered two tools, which I downloaded MediaCreationTool1909.exe (18mb) and Windows10Upgrade9252.exe (6mb ) to the Desktop....
  5. Any differences at all for typing between AMD & Intel ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any differences at all for typing between AMD & Intel ?: This will sound a very strange question, but for a long time I have had a i7 PC with Windows 10. It broke, so I replaced it with a Ryzen 1600x (the motherboard, CPU, and memory), also with Windows 10. I do a lot of typing for emails and documents. On my new computer, which...
  6. Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?: The long story My wife has a new Laptop (Dell G3 17-3779) that lists two drives under "This Computer". The boot drive which is 100gb, and an empty drive that is 900gb. I concluded it was an SSHD that had two partitions. Instead of just shifting Particition sizes, I decided...
  7. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  8. What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade: [ATTACH] When it comes to Windows OS, Update and Upgrade terms may be confusing to some. Every time Microsoft rolls out a set of new features, many of us think its an upgrade while it could have been an update only. [...] This post What is the difference between Windows...
  9. any observable difference between 1080 and 4k?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    any observable difference between 1080 and 4k?: Thinking if I should get a 4K monitor for home use. Yes, I like watching videos, but I don't know if 4k will give an observable difference from 1080 ? I understand there must be difference, but is the difference significant ? For example, I don't notice any serious...
  10. Software to manage file sharing between different OS systems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software to manage file sharing between different OS systems: Some years ago, maybe even a decade or so, I had an application that provided a connection between computer systems. I had a Mac laptop at the time and a Windows HTPC. It offered more options than just connecting shared folders, but made it so much easier for sharing as well...