Windows 10: Any Free Andriod Emulators?

Discus and support Any Free Andriod Emulators? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know of a free android emulator that works on W10? I've been using an old version of Blue Stacks on 7, but since they went paid that bus drove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rvbfan, Mar 14, 2015.

1. rvbfan Win User

Any Free Andriod Emulators?

Anyone know of a free android emulator that works on W10?
    I've been using an old version of Blue Stacks on 7, but since they went paid
    that bus drove off the cliff.*Sad

:)

rvbfan, Mar 14, 2015

2. Nokia 5800 firmware update v51.0.006

andriods are not bug free

acool---01, Mar 14, 2015
  3. Free 0800 on my mobile

Hello all, is their a free 0800 app, like there is for a iphone/andriod?

Nokia C6-01

Thanks, gepuk2001

gepuk2001---01, Mar 14, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

5. rvbfan Win User
    Thanks Dude. I should be able to find what I need there.

rvbfan, Mar 14, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    You're welcome. Pretty handy site that is. Good luck

7. Android SDK, but this takes up a bunch of space.

Also, Jar Of Beans. Haven't used it though.

d2123cross, Mar 16, 2015
  8. Any Free Andriod Emulators?

well you can also try android X86 but you need a flash drive as the fake SD card.

luthfi imam, Mar 16, 2015
  9. rvbfan Win User
    Thanks for your help guys.

rvbfan, Mar 18, 2015
  10. You are welcome. Any time

d2123cross, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any Free Andriod Emulators? - Similar Threads - Free Andriod Emulators

2. Best Free Mac Emulators for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Mac Emulators for Windows PC: Windows and Mac have their unique set of features to make them stand out from other operating systems. If you have a Windows PC and are looking to run MacOS on it, you will need Mac emulators. You can run these emulators on your Windows 10 or 11 computer. Top Free Mac...
  3. Best Free Windows Emulators for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Windows Emulators for Mac: Macs are known to be excellent for people from all walks of life. Be it a creator to a professional accountant, a Mac has it all. However, there are a few apps available only on Windows that Mac users would love to use. This article will let you know how to emulate Windows on...
  4. any good and free photoshop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any good and free photoshop?: i want to know if there is any good and free photshop since i have to use it fo school next year submitted by /u/vision2310 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc84ao/any_good_and_free_photoshop/
  5. Backup Settings like Andriod

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Settings like Andriod: I have several Andriod devices. I can save all the settings for apps etc and restore after a complete reset or even to a new device. Not files etc; I backup these via other software on multiple disks. Is this facility available in Windows 10. I can see that I can backup...
  6. Is there a FREE scientific calculator emulator software i can download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a FREE scientific calculator emulator software i can download?: Hi everyone, m sorry that m asking more questions than writing answers here, but this is the ONLY forum where people are decent and don't fight over petty stuff. I love this forum and really don't want to go anywhere else for my answers, most other forums are full of rude...
  7. emulators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emulators: I downloaded blue stacks emulator . worked fine . then it started glitching . uninstalled reinstalled .. older version newest version . tried different emulators all with the same result...
  8. Emulator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emulator: Is it possible to play a game for Windows 98, Me on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emulator/1b9dfc82-aaa3-4440-8afb-8a46949469f2
  9. Andriod Comes Alive (Maybe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Andriod Comes Alive (Maybe): Has anyone successfully put (dual booted) Windows 10 and Andriod together? If not, then what type of machine should I get that will run Andriod without being a tablet? Thanks. 109266
  10. Windows 10 or Andriod?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 or Andriod?: I'm a little confused about Windows 10 (Pro). When I first started my new computer, it looked like android with apps (titles), but I didn't like that, so now my computers runs and looks like Windows 7 (Pro). Lately, I've been playing a game that runs on Android only, and...